PDA

View Full Version : Done it at last!

Annabelle1962
04-24-2011, 04:21 AM
Tuesday 12th April will go down as the day I realised my dream of going out dressed for the first time.

I had been talking to a CD friend about me wanting to go out dressed, she suggested going to a meeting of the Renaissance Group in Blackpool as a first step and she would go with me as my crutch as it where. So I booked a room in the small hotel where the meetings are held and also 2 days off work, told the wife I was at a meeting for work that required me to be out overnight and everything was set.

Finally the day arrived and I drove to my friends house arriving just after lunch time, after we had chatted a bit over coffee we went into her bathroom where she did my makeup, once this was done we spent the afternoon chatting and taking photos of me in various outfits that I had taken with me. I finally decided onn my outfit for the evening and when it was time we tidied up our makeup and I headed out into the early evening daylight not even thinking I opened ther front door and went to my car. Well that was the first step, next was driving through Blackpool going via a filling station for my friend to make a purchase in the shop, I waited outside while other customers walked passed to pay for their fuel not even giving me a second look. Then off to the hotel, I had to park about 50 yards away from the entrance so I gathered my bags, locked the car and headed up and accross the road to the hotel, I was glad the street was fairly quiet. Once inside I checked in and was shown to my room, after sorting myself out we went down stairs and was given a very warm welcome from the other members and their partners. The evening consisted of chatting, eating the buffet and having a few glasses of wine at the small bar. I was asked if I would like to go into town to a friendly bar but as I had been in my heels for a long time they were begining to hurt plus it was very late & I had had a long day I declined but next time I want to go. As everyone was leaving I decided to go to bed in my pink satin night dress. In the morning I reapplied the makeup and went down to breakfast dressed and also had to brave the outside world to retrieve my male clothes from my car so I could change and drive home.

This was a very positive experience and I am ready for the next step of going to a bar with some of the members next time, whenever that will be, soon I hope.

I have attached a pic of me in the outfit I wore.

Danni Renee
04-24-2011, 04:39 AM
Glad you had good time out! I cannot wait for my first time out. I can only hope it will go as good as yours! I look forward to hearing about your next time out.

Kathy4ever
04-24-2011, 05:18 AM
Congrulations!! It must of been wonderful feeling. I'm hoping to do this too one day. Hope you get to do it more.

Cynthia Anne
04-24-2011, 06:10 AM
Your lookin' good girl! And I'm sure there will be a next time, and a next! Enjoy!

Tina B.
04-24-2011, 09:29 AM
Cute outfit, love the top, sounds like a great first outing. I've found if you keep another pair of shoes handy, a change in heel height either way and It's like a fresh start for me.
Tina B.

Billie Jean
04-24-2011, 06:19 PM
Danni, you should just go ahead and take the plunge its a real rush. I had a great time the first time I went out, it to pay some bills and did a little shopping. The next night I went to a club and really had a blast. I went back to the club since and I'm planning to go again when time permits. I don't know how tg friendly they are in Korea but I'm sure you aren't the only one there.
Annabelle, you go girl, you look good in that dress. Very passable. Billie Jean

Eryn
04-24-2011, 06:24 PM
Congratulations on the milestone! That first step out seems to be the hardest!

That's a great outfit you chose!

Annabelle1962
04-24-2011, 07:00 PM
Congratulations on the milestone! That first step out seems to be the hardest!

That's a great outfit you chose!

Thanks Eryn, it was one I felt comfortable and I think looked good in

t-girlxsophie
04-24-2011, 09:21 PM
I have stayed at the GYnway Hotel a few times,where the group holds their meetings,with my TG Friends and once with my good Lady,Its a lovely,friendly place and Lynda and Petra are smashing hostesses,even had my first game of Pool en femme lol.Am glad you had the best time Annabelle,and I hope this is the first of many fun times for you,Maybe next time you can go out to the clubs,the Flying Handbag etc

Sophie