PDA

View Full Version : Apologies

Phylis Nicole Schuyler
04-24-2011, 05:54 AM
I wish to apologize if I'm asking too many questions. This is the first time I'm actually able to talk to people about my crossdressing. I've been doing this pretty much in silence and hiding.

Thank you so very much.

Danni Renee
04-24-2011, 06:12 AM
Well, the way I was brought up, the only bad question is the one that is never asked. I think this is a great place to ask questions. I know I do and it is helping me learn more about myself and who I really am. There are a lot of people here with a lot of experience - so ask away!

Suzette Muguet de Mai
04-24-2011, 06:32 AM
Hey, if you don't ask you never know. This site is here to help and the only way it can help is for people to ask questions.

Jenny Gurl
04-24-2011, 06:42 AM
This is the best site I have ever read on the topic, you have come to the right place to learn. Remember, the question you are brave enough to ask, is probably on 100 other peoples minds that did not ask it. Others will read the question and response and everybody wins. Welcome, ask all the questions you want, we have a great group here with people who are very willing to share and probably more educated to the crossdressing topic than most psychiatrists because they have actually lived it. The best thing for me was realizing I was not alone in the world and it is not wrong, just different. My whole childhood I felt like I was a bad person and ashamed of myself for having feelings I had no control over. This group changed my life forever, I hope it does the same for you. Acceptance of yourself is a wonderful thing.

Maria 60
04-24-2011, 06:42 AM
Ive had so many questions answered here by asking or just reading different threads. Ive made so much improvement since being here, so go ahead and ask.

Rachel05
04-24-2011, 07:49 AM
This is a place to come and ask questions and be safe doing so, I know I lived for years in silence and hiding and it was a breath of fresh air to find this site and I have never seen anyone complain about questions

Rita C.
04-24-2011, 08:14 AM
Hay girl, If you don't ask you don't learn. If you ever need to ask more personal Question just PM me, I would love try to help. (I don't know it all but I will try to help) On the other hand no one knows it all but we are all in the same boat amd we will all try to help each other. Thats what this form is all about. I know that this form has helped me.

Kate Simmons
04-24-2011, 08:29 AM
The time to ask questions is now my friend while "shool" is still in. It will not be that way for much longer, so ask away.:)

Cheryl T
04-24-2011, 08:44 AM
Having been trained as a teacher I was told...
There are no stupid questions, only stupid answers.

Ask away.

Tina B.
04-24-2011, 09:18 AM
You only have 11 post, how could you have asked to many questions yet? Some of us have been here for years, and are still asking questions, so ask away.
Tina B.

Frédérique
04-24-2011, 02:55 PM
I wish to apologize if I'm asking too many questions. This is the first time I'm actually able to talk to people about my crossdressing. I've been doing this pretty much in silence and hiding.

Join the club! When I first started crossdressing I had many questions, but no place for answers. It was like dressing in a vacuum, so I just followed my feelings, believed in myself, and just assumed everything was OK. I never realized there were so many issues with CD’ing, or so many ways to look at it, nor was I aware that there were others like me who simply BEGAN to crossdress one day…

There are still many questions, even though I’ve always been comfortable with this inexplicable thing I must do – I would say let your feelings guide you, and realize that this place is like an oasis in the gender-specific world that doesn’t understand us. It helps immensely to know that you’re not alone in your desire to dress, and you can at least “come out” here…
:)

Cynthia Anne
04-24-2011, 03:08 PM
Girl, we all have questions! That's what makes this place so great! Many of us have answers! And every once in a while a smart girl comes up with a correct answer! Hugs!

Eryn
04-24-2011, 03:14 PM
Astropaw, there are few unique questions. By asking a question you are also helping everyone else here think and understand aspects about themselves that they may not have considered previously. We all learn from the experience!

Also do not be surprised by the fact that every question answered spawns three new questions!

Eryn