PDA

View Full Version : Clocked maybe?

Tracii G
04-24-2011, 10:44 AM
Yesterday it happened..... clocked in a good way.
Well here is how it went down.
I was hanging out at a friends store on Sat like always girls jeans and non gender specific top being my usual self.Nothing out of the ordinary to them.
I was getting a few things out of the trunk of my car when the wife of the store owner pulled up I turned around to say hi and she looked over and smiled.
She said hi GF how are you doing today?That greeting kind of took me by surprise as you could guess.
I just went with her lead and we chatted for a few mins and she said can I ask you a personal Q?
I said sure and she said OMG I just now realized something.I asked her what and she said you are TG right? I told her yes and not to out me in front of the guys.
She said never and gave me a huge hug and told me she was very much OK with me and being TG.
I showed her a few pics on my cell phone and she said wow I always knew there was something different about you and laughed "boy it took me a long time to figure it out huh?".
She told me one of the guys she works with is TG and thats how she clocked me.

Julogden
04-24-2011, 10:53 AM
That's a wonderful story, Traci, must feel great to experience something like that. Thanks for sharing your experience!

Carol

Being Paige
04-24-2011, 01:03 PM
That is a great stroy, good for you! She sounds like a great GG

rachaelsloane
04-24-2011, 01:19 PM
Traci,
Great to hear your story and now you have another friend.
Rachael

Marissa
04-24-2011, 02:10 PM
That's a great story Tracii..thank you for sharing such a wonderful experience :)

deebra
04-24-2011, 02:39 PM
She must have clocked you for being transgendered/female to male by how nice(and feminine) your butt looked in girl jeans as you were bending over getting something out of the trunk of your car. Imagine "how-nice" a compliment like that was, in other words your butt totally passes as a nice attention getting female butt. Maybe when hanging with the guys your face isn't made up as it is in your picture, but that certaintly is very attractive, feminine and passable too.

Jeannie
04-24-2011, 11:14 PM
Fantastic. I know that made your day, week, month and possibly the whole year. It would mine.

Jeannie

Danni Renee
04-24-2011, 11:34 PM
I am glad things worked out! It sounds like you have a new girl buddy too!

insearchofme
04-25-2011, 10:37 AM
Great story, she must be real good since I think you are one of the most natural girls on this forum.

anonymousinmaryland
04-25-2011, 03:29 PM
Very nice. I am happy for you. Someone else to share with.