PDA

View Full Version : CrossDressing at home

Jess6887
04-26-2011, 03:19 AM
I'm home alone and I've got nothing to do, any ideas

cindyxxx
04-26-2011, 03:27 AM
Home alone, nothing to do! My idea of heaven!
A whole day to glam up and enjoy myself.
There are always nice peope on this site to chat to!
Have a lovely day

eliseqld
04-26-2011, 03:46 AM
sounds like a perfect tuesday evening to try some outfit combos and makeup practice

Gerrijerry
04-26-2011, 04:30 AM
Ideas of course. You can clean the place. wash your clothes, make meals, take a nap, watch TV, spend time on your computer, talk on the phone, the list is endless.

Jess6887
04-26-2011, 05:36 AM
Thanks I ended up doing my makeup it turned out great, and put my breast forms on and slipped on a nightie, all I need now is to put my stockings on a some heels and a wig and I'm set :)

eliseqld
04-26-2011, 08:07 AM
sounds bliss to me. nice outfit

NicoleScott
04-26-2011, 08:45 AM
After you make up and dress, take photos. With photography, like crossdressing, practice makes perfect. While I'll never be perfect in either area, taking photos does help improve both makeup/dressing and taking pics. Get a camera with a shutter timer or remote, a tripod, and lighting to enhance or replace the flash (lighting is the key to good photos). It's fun to look at the photos later, and it's a record of your cd-ing journey. Nowadays, a good digital camera doesn't have to be expensive (about the cost of a good wig or pair of shoes -- oops! bad example).

kimdl93
04-26-2011, 09:53 AM
Its a great time to enjoy dressing as a normal part of your day.

Rachael Ray
04-26-2011, 09:59 AM
Take ownership of the remote!

the_me
04-26-2011, 10:02 AM
Hehe, last time I had a day like that, I took 82 pics + a ton of video (to strip pics out of) then played video games all day. learned I can't slouch with forms in or my boobs will interfere with destroying newbs!!!

Sarah Doepner
04-26-2011, 10:38 AM
Go through your wardrobe. Find new combinations that extend your options. See what you need to look for the next time you go shopping. Get rid of things that, don't fit, don't feel like they match your life any longer or are just worn out. Find your oldest makeup that you haven't used in a long time and get rid of it. Find the nail polish that has turned to sludge and toss it. Clean out your purse. Slip into something that makes you feel the best and stare at the mirror for as long as you can. Or none of the above.

pink femme
04-26-2011, 05:40 PM
I know the thread is old (ish) now but hey.....When I am at home on my own....its hot bubble bath followed by shower to wash my hair. Pink fluffy dressing gown on and sit in front of the dressing table and blow dry it. I then put on some lovely panties followed by holdups or tights and a petticoat, skirt and heals. A nice top with neck scarf and then on goes all the makeup, and to finish off an alice band with a pretty flower in my hair aswell.

I take photos as I iron, put the washing on, do the dishes, hang out the washing on the line, do the hoovering, clean and dust. I'll then sit down and have a nice cup of tea and a biscuit. Perhaps then i will change and play catwalk queen for an hour as I try lots on.......i'll then shed a little tear as I realiase I am not a princess or mum. Its great though, those days when time is yours and your deepest needs can be satisfied.

Lori B
04-26-2011, 05:53 PM
After you make up and dress, take photos. With photography, like crossdressing, practice makes perfect. While I'll never be perfect in either area, taking photos does help improve both makeup/dressing and taking pics. Get a camera with a shutter timer or remote, a tripod, and lighting to enhance or replace the flash (lighting is the key to good photos). It's fun to look at the photos later, and it's a record of your cd-ing journey. Nowadays, a good digital camera doesn't have to be expensive (about the cost of a good wig or pair of shoes -- oops! bad example).

I agree with Nicole,,that`s what I do when I have the chance to dress,,but can`t get out to enjoy it:)