PDA

View Full Version : For all you people fearing the doctor's office....

Babette
04-27-2011, 02:36 PM
After reading Sweetjen's thread on Doctor's Visits, here is my story. For all you people fearing what the doctor might see or say, it doesn't get any worse than this.

A couple of weeks ago, I had an appointment with a doctor located an hour from home. I had bought a new pair of men's jeans the evening before and decided to wear them to the exam. These were no ordinary jeans; these were a trusted brand I have worn all my life as this US based company has been making jeans for over a century. Most of us know, there are no two jeans alike despite what the label says. I truly liked this new pair because it (unlike so many others) really fit me well.

I arrived in plenty of time for my appointment and was reading magazines in the reception area. Just as my name was called, I cleared a couple of magazines off my lap and OMG, the crotch on my jeans had quietly ripped open. Canceling the appointment was out of the question so I carefully made me way into the exam room.

The doctor, his nurse and two student nurses quickly followed me into the room. Great, this was a teaching day and I am about to show them something new. The doctor told me to remove my shirt and lay back. When I did, three more splits in the fabric suddenly appeared next to the first one. This new pair of jeans was literally disintegrating in front of an audience. Keep in mind, I don't own any male underwear and they suddenly knew it. Thank goodness I was wearing any underwear!

Now I realize that professional decorum is required at all times. However, the looks on their faces said it all. If they couldn't release their internal giggles soon, they would have exploded. My underwear was not as much of an issue as the disintegrating crotch on my pants. :eek: The more I squirmed, the more the pants shredded. The fabric was a fragile as a wet tissue.

"Go ahead and laugh, because if you don't, I will," I told them. Their dams burst and laughter filled the exam room.:lol2: After we all let it out (no pun intended) I told them how this was the first day I had even worn these pants. Everyone was shocked by this wardrobe malfunction because these were a major name brand. Suddenly, the focus of my medical exam was what I needed to do to get a new pair of jeans with the store owner.:Punch:

Now that we had developed a plan for getting a replacement, there remained one more problem. How was I to get through a clinic full of people and onto my vehicle. Thank goodness my backside was still intact. So with hat in hand (literally) and positioned close to wear the sun should never shine, I dashed through the lobby before "outing" myself in more ways than one.

For those of you wondering if I had any regrets to wearing panties to the doctor's office, I say absolutely not. I've been doing that for years and it doesn't bother me nor does it seem to bother anyone else. However, I really don't like showing my undies to the world though.

Finally, the medical exam was fine and the store owner quickly exchanged the jeans. She indicated this was not the first time she has seen this problem. She wondered if it had something to do with the chemicals used for pre-fading the fabric.

So for those concerned about wearing their panties and getting caught anywhere, as President Franklin Roosevelt might have said, "The only thing to fear ...... is having your pants disintegrating in front of everyone."

Babette

p.s. The replacement jeans don't fit as well as the other pair did - briefly.

Has anyone else had an embarrassing wardrobe malfunction?

Being Paige
04-27-2011, 02:52 PM
I can't say that I have had one like that, only a run in my nylons while out shopping at the mall while dressed. Loved your story though. Glad that it turned out so well for you!

renee k
04-27-2011, 02:56 PM
Well Babette, I know your the type of person that would take this kind of wardrobe malfunution instride. I just wish I could have been a fly on the wall to see the staff's reaction. Thanks, for sharing, your story gave me a smile.

Renee

Kate Lynn
04-27-2011, 03:41 PM
I don't fear the VA doctors office visit,I just can't stand being around ignorant intolerant types,who are judgemental,shallow and empty,at least thats what I see in them,because thats what they project.

Charise52
04-27-2011, 03:44 PM
I can feel for you... one time at work I was wearing a suit, and I sat down and the whole crotch split out... I took a stapler from my desk and went to the rest room, and stapeled it back together... now I only wear Gloria Vanderbilt jeans and Newport-News jeans, and they are always reliable... I always wear camis and panties, even to my next doctor visit... the story of the disintegrating jeans is pretty wild... just change your brand... you will be glad you did...

sissystephanie
04-27-2011, 05:07 PM
The only really bad wardrobe malfunction that I have had did not happen at a doctor's office. It happened at a gas station when I was trying to fill the tank. I was wearing a very nice short black leather skirt over a pair of hot pink panties. All of a sudden the side zipper on the skirt came apart, and the skirt fell to my ankles!! So there I am, standing a very busy gas station with my hot pink panties in full view. I grabbed my skirt and pulled it up, but had to use the other hand on the gas hose. Not sure how many people saw me, but I know it quite a few!! Most of them were laughing loudly!! Not that I blame them! After all, although I was wearing a skirt and panties along with a feminine top, from the neck up I was definitely a man!! No wig or makeup!! Clothes can be treacherous, especially for a crossdresser!!

StacyCD
04-27-2011, 05:57 PM
I no longer think of wearing women's underwear--I'm wearing my underwear! So what if they happen to be silky bikini briefs! Doctors and nurses have seen it all before. It's amazing that we might feel more uncomfortable being seen in panties than being seen naked!

sweetjan
04-27-2011, 06:41 PM
Babette after reading that I will NEVER worry about what I have on at a doctor visit. After reading all the threads I will now even wear panties to my doctors visits. I must say I did laugh about what you wrote.:)

Chickhe
04-28-2011, 12:50 AM
At a party I was wearing some leather pants and the zipper on the fly broke open. I used a bobby pin to weave the two sides together. It didn't ruin my spirit, but was a minor pain.

BillieJoEllen
04-28-2011, 11:17 AM
If wigs count, then yes I've had a wardrobe malfunction. One time looking exceptionally nice I decided to take a stroll in a nearby neighborhood. When I was about half way around the block many people started appearing on the scene. Well, no one was really looking at me or scrutinizing me so I fell into a fragile comfort zone. I was halfway down one street with people coming at me. I moved over to let an elderly couple pass. Wouldn't you know it? My wig got caught in a tree branch. I let out a cry of surprise. The wig got yanked off of my head pulling my own hair in the process. I also let out a sound of disgust when I realized what happened. I don't know how that wig wound up so snarled on that branch but I had trouble getting it off. When I did I quickly put it back on the best I could. I got alot of stares because now the people that saw me were scrutinizing me very quickly. I heard a lot of snickers. When I returned to my car I could see that I didn't do a very good job of putting my wig back on. I haven't worn a wig for a long time.

Jilmac
04-28-2011, 11:38 AM
I've never had a wardrobe malfunction at a doctor visit or anyplace else for that matter. But I go to the VA medical center for my exams and one of the exams is a yearly prostate exam with the dreaded finger up the backside. My nurse practitioner uses a generous amount of KY on her finger before insertion which also leaves a grnerous amount of ooze inside my panties afterwards. There is nothing visible to the public but the ride home can get pretty slippery if you know what I mean.

Leslie Langford
04-28-2011, 01:05 PM
I've never had a wardrobe malfunction at a doctor visit or anyplace else for that matter. But I go to the VA medical center for my exams and one of the exams is a yearly prostate exam with the dreaded finger up the backside. My nurse practitioner uses a generous amount of KY on her finger before insertion which also leaves a grnerous amount of ooze inside my panties afterwards. There is nothing visible to the public but the ride home can get pretty slippery if you know what I mean.

TMI, Jilmac - LOL! :o:D:devil: