PDA

View Full Version : A funny post from Craigslist - How to be the best BUTCH you can be ...

ashlylynn
04-27-2011, 08:42 PM
This is meant to be FUNNY - so don't for one second think I'm making fun of anyone.
Also, I am not the writer. It was found on Craigs and as an FTM CD I lauged hard.

HOW TO BE THE BEST BUTCH YOU CAN BE.
Date: 2011-03-30, 7:18PM EDT

This is a list of how to be a bomb ass supa dupa fly butch.

1.) First rule of butch club is we don't talk about butch club. haha so funny!
2.) Get a freaking haircut (flat tops don't look good on anyone. This means you)
3.) Learn that it is your duty as a butch to pay for the hot femme.
4.) Open doors for your lady.
5.) Take care of yourself. Nobody wants to see you with your hair a mess & your skin looking like shit. Have a little pride.
6.) Act like your the bees knees and have things under control. brilliant!
7.) Pleated pants are never okay. I shouldn't have to go into detail.
8.) Try to be in somewhat decent shape. If you're not then it least learn how to dress accordingly. Nobody likes a hot mess.
9.) Boxer or boxer briefs!!!! Do not let us get down & dirty & then you have on some f****g frilly panties on with flowers or some shit. Also, briefs are better & sexier. They show off your ass & are ideal for when you're about to strap it on ;)
10.) Same goes for bras. Only sports bras & binders are acceptable. If your bra is cuter than mine then we have a problem. lol
11.) Butch on the streets & femme in the sheets is not that awesome. If that is you then be up front about it, otherwise its the same as wearing a push-up bra. False advertising.
12.) Take control of the situation. Love making is alright SOMETIMES. Trust me, we femme girls can handle more.
13.) And last, but not least.....I shouldn't have to say this. Brush your damn teeth.

This is written, with love, by your lovely femme & your adorable stoney butch. We did this because as of recently we have personally seen/dealt with several butch monstrosities.

mistunderstood
08-07-2011, 12:47 PM
Some how I missed this post. I think it is funny as h@ll. I know I am not a butch but male but the rules work for any one.

Do you have a rule to add? Feel free to add it to this list. Be creative. Go for it.

SherriePall
08-07-2011, 03:13 PM
OK. As a mtf, does that mean I shouldn't be wearing my boxers under my pencil skirt and pantyhose?

mistunderstood
08-07-2011, 09:37 PM
As long as it is covered by your dress and it does not create ripples in your dress. You do not want to break the appearance that you are female.:lol2: