PDA

View Full Version : Compliments from GGs you don't know.

heathr1
09-29-2005, 02:37 PM
While dressed, have you ever been complimented by GGs you don't know?

Phoebe Reece
09-29-2005, 03:09 PM
Yes, on a number of occassions. Most recently it was while giving a presentation (with two other CD's) to a college class (human sexuality) about crossdressing.

Deborah_UK
09-29-2005, 03:16 PM
I had a GG come up to me in a night club and say "hi Tracey", I said "sorry my name's not Tracey", she heard my male voice and said "oh - I'm sorry - you look just like the girl who does my hair" - I was on cloud 9 all night!!

not exactly a compliment - but being mistaken for a GG has to be the biggest compliment I can think of!! :D

windycissy
09-29-2005, 07:43 PM
Yes, on two occasions that I can remember: once at a Burlington Coat Factory a woman came up to me and asked me where I got my denim skirt, and once at a hotel restaurant the hostess complimented me on my lavender sweater and jumper - I was blushing to match my outfit. Those are memories I will always treasure. Windy

cd_isabelle
09-29-2005, 08:11 PM
hi girls,

ive had just the one compliment.

while out on a stroll all dressed up an elderly couple passed and smiled, and as i walked past i could hear the elderly lady mention to the man that i looked very pretty in that i was dressed very feminine as compared with girls around my age these days.

i gave a little glance back and just walked on, head held high.

i felt so good that day.

kisses,

cd_isabelle

Mitzi
09-29-2005, 10:16 PM
A couple of years ago, I was on my way to Carla's and noticed a big run in my hose. So I stopped at a Big Lot store to buy another pair. I hadn't intended going anywhere other than Carla's, so was wearing a cutesy junior outfit with 4" heels. When I walked in a stock boy looked me over and surrepticiously followed me around. In the checkout line, the woman behind me said "You look very nice". Hmmm, did she mean..for a guy?...

Mitzi

Marlena Dahlstrom
09-30-2005, 01:07 AM
Doesn't totally count, but when I was out shopping last week, a GG complimented me on the top I was looking at.

Jenny Beth
09-30-2005, 08:55 AM
On one of my shopping trips with my wife a salesgirl said I looked nice. It felt great even though I knew she was trying to be kind......and sell me a dress that wasn't my style.