PDA

View Full Version : Today is a great day!!

Casey
04-28-2011, 12:00 PM
I just have to share.
My SO is out of town for the next 10 days and I am working from home. All by myself. Today is my first day ever to actually get dressed and get to stay dressed all day. I am sitting here at my computer, I am a software develpoper, in pink panties, bra with forms, garter and stockings, blue skirt and matching top and I am absolutley in heaven. I feel so relaxed and "normal."( I know that is a subjective term) :) I can't stop smiling and I just had to share.

Casey.

PS. thanks to all the girls on this site for your guidance and support. I could never have made it this far without you.

EllieOPKS
04-28-2011, 12:08 PM
Congrats to you Casey. Sounds like you are having a wonderful time.
Ellie

Raynefall
04-28-2011, 12:36 PM
I love that feeling. It really does feel great to be able to dress up all day long without worry. Enjoy this time like you have been and have a fun 10 days.

sweetjan
04-28-2011, 12:50 PM
It sure does feel great to be dressed up all day. No better feeling as far as I am concerned.:battingeyelashes:

Julie Denier
04-28-2011, 01:01 PM
That's great, Casey! Having extended alone time to dress is wonderful, isn't it? I'm working from home today, so I got prettied up this morning and can enjoy myself for a couple more hours ...

Samantha X
04-28-2011, 02:18 PM
If you are like me those 10 days will be the fastest 10 days of your life.

kimdl93
04-28-2011, 02:32 PM
enjoy - but beware, you may not want to change back when your SO comes home!

RenneB
04-28-2011, 02:50 PM
Great news to hear Casey. You're going to enjoy this time. The best thing is that you'll be able to sleep en fem also. Becareful, you'll have some really wild dreams as you mind tries to process what you looked like during the day. It's been too long since I've been able to go out at night. I'm out during the day M-F 9-2 and then it's back to the closet...

Today was take your biological replacements to work day. What???? I said. What if you work out of the house? Okay, so after the SO went to work, I ran downstair to get in comfy clothes, under garmets only (corset, panties, hips, girl jeans) through on a guy shirt and sweat shirt and I feel somewhat dressed... BRs are none the wiser... No hugs kids or you'll feel the corset... I mean, my back hurts... yea that's it.

Renne....

Feather Gloves
04-28-2011, 02:52 PM
Ahhh that sounds like so much fun! :)
Sadly I don't really get the opportunity to do such things, being a student living at home with parents!

However being able to go to my friends house and CD together is always fun! <3

the_me
04-28-2011, 03:03 PM
Now that's the way to get some serious coding done! Sneak yourself an easter-egg in there while you're at it! Haha.

gennee
04-28-2011, 03:10 PM
Thank you for sharing with us, Casey. Bet your in heaven now.

Gennee

NyssaF
04-28-2011, 04:06 PM
Hooray, Casey! Sounds like you are in for a string of wonderful days. I'm jealous!

:thumbsup:

Kim_Bitzflick
04-28-2011, 07:06 PM
The next 10 days will FLY BY in a blink. I hope you enjoy it.

Anna B
04-28-2011, 07:10 PM
Casey, that is great news, as I suspect you already know...

Have a great time,

Anna x

suzanne
04-29-2011, 12:02 AM
I know what you mean by the word 'normal'. To me, at least, it simply means "me as I was meant to be" Enjoy your ME time!

Veronica 1
04-29-2011, 12:41 AM
I see a silky nighty in your future.

Casey
05-02-2011, 09:15 AM
Today it is a panty hose, bra and forms, pink paisley print top with a lace bodice, denim skirt.
It is going to be diffifult to dress drab when the SO gets home. And yes, Veronica, there have been and will be a few silky nighties this week. :)

I wish I could explain to my SO in a way that she understood that it feels normal for me to look down at myself and see breasts; that I enjoy wearing a bra and panties; that nylon hose are the closest thing to heaven on earth(my legs look pretty good in them too) and that I just feel comfortable and relaxed when I am fdressed like this.
Unfortunatley, she is just too closed minded and I just don't see that happening. :(

Casey

Vivian Best
05-02-2011, 10:24 AM
Feels great doesn't it!

Casey
05-02-2011, 11:17 AM
I am ot sure I can or even want to explain why but Yes, it does. :)

Being Paige
05-02-2011, 02:33 PM
alright, way to go!! have fun

Casey
05-02-2011, 02:34 PM
I am having a blast! In fact, I went to Target at lunch and bought two new bras.
I have changed three times today and am starting to understand why it can take my SO soooooo long to get ready some days. :)
This could become habit forming, oops, it already is. :)