PDA

View Full Version : I Can't Believe I just did that!

Kim_Bitzflick
04-28-2011, 06:28 PM
I answered the door while dressed in a nice sun dress and breast forms (no wig or makeup)! What was I thinking?

I was sitting in my living room watching a video. The family is out so I'm home alone. I decided to take this time to dress up a little. I put on my bra & forms and my summer dress/jumper. Normally I wear a blouse under it when I go out so I don't show my forms as the dress is somewhat low cut and has a tendency to slide down a little & show my bra & forms. But today was to be just around the house for a couple hours so I didn't bother.

So as my show is ending, I hear a truck rumble up to my house. I look outside and see the Schwans truck (frozen food delivery) and think oh S#$t it's Thursday. So I started to scamper off to change, but something made me stop. I put a couple dishes away and then answered the door. I guess he must have seen it all because he didn't even bat an eye. He asked me what we neede & I told him we didn't need anything. He said "OK, see you next time buddy." and walked away never giving an indication of surprise or anything.

I'm still a little in shock that I did that.

I'll add a pic in a little bit.

Danni Renee
04-28-2011, 06:35 PM
WOW! Well, at least it did not go bad (though I think you would have prefered not to be called "buddy" in that situation). The knock on the door is one of my biggest fears since I live in a small room and it would be hard if I was completely dressed to change fast enough; and answering the door is absolutely not an option here.

Anna B
04-28-2011, 06:35 PM
Hi Kim, maybe its a sign of the times for delivery men...?

Anna x

Fuzzlette
04-28-2011, 06:40 PM
I agree wih danni, buddy prob wasnt what you were after, but still a positive enfounter

StacyCD
04-28-2011, 06:44 PM
I have answered the door for a delivery when I have been completely dressed. However, I'm not sure if I would do it when I'm partially dressed. As it has been said, "they've seen it all!"

"Mary"
04-28-2011, 06:59 PM
So buddy, if you had a "do - over" would answer the door or no?

Kim_Bitzflick
04-28-2011, 07:02 PM
So buddy, if you had a "do - over" would answer the door or no?

I don't know. I guess I'll have to wait till next time.

Michelle 2
04-28-2011, 07:21 PM
OOOOOOOOPS!

Michelle

Pinky188
04-28-2011, 07:33 PM
Ha! Ha! That cracks me up! The part about "Ok buddy" is hilarious!!! You shouldnt care about thing like that, it sounds like your getting there.

jackielou
04-28-2011, 07:49 PM
you very feminine to me

sandra-leigh
04-28-2011, 08:59 PM
Monday was a holiday for me, but it was a business day. I wasn't in the mood to bother changing out of my (quite) short nightie, but I was expecting a delivery, so I put on some clothes. A white blouse with beadery, and an ankle-length but not heavy brown skirt. Sure enough, the delivery person showed up, so that's how I answered the door. He didn't seem to notice... possibly because he's delivered enough parcels to us to have seen me in obvious feminine clothes before (enough parcels that he's started to remember my name just from me signing for them, even though the parcels are for my wife.)

A few weeks ago, someone came to the door while I was wearing a cute (not just "serviceable") green dress. I just went ahead and answered it. It was someone from down the street on behalf of a charity.

I just don't care. I go about my business around town in dresses or skirts when I have time and the mood strikes me. There's no point hiding it in my own house.

Mind you, we never have friends or relatives dropping by. Once in a while (months apart) our next-door neighbour might stop by, but they've known about me for years now and are comfortable about it.

Brenda456
04-28-2011, 09:01 PM
Sounds to me like you are comfortable with yourself. That is not a bad thing!

t-girlxsophie
04-28-2011, 10:09 PM
though for your femme self image,"ok buddy" may not have been welcome,It's really a positive sign,the guy could have reacted in a totally nagative way he reacted like you were just another customer

Sophie

Leyna
04-28-2011, 11:03 PM
I agree wih danni, buddy prob wasnt what you were after, but still a positive enfounter

"Who you callin' 'buddy,' pal?"

JohnH
04-29-2011, 11:26 AM
I always answer the door no matter what clothes I wear. Here are some more interesting times when I was dressed:
- There were a bunch of Mormon "sisters" and I politely declined talking to them
- There was a man who was painting addresses on curbs for a fee and he addressed me as ma'am

I have also rushed putting the trash can out to the alley early in the morning while wearing my night gown. With my femme length hair and natural breasts I look like a natal woman in need of a shave.

One time the garbage truck appeared just as I put the trash can out to the alley.
This morning my neighbor lady and her son saw me out there.

Johanna

kimdl93
04-29-2011, 11:28 AM
Wow, Kim. That just proves that no one really cares how we dress. Even if we're half way between drab and femme.

Kim_Bitzflick
04-29-2011, 01:19 PM
Wow, Kim. That just proves that no one really cares how we dress. Even if we're half way between drab and femme.

So it would seem, but remember, he's doing a job. What if it was a neighbor? I think mine would have been surprised.

SamanthaS
04-29-2011, 02:25 PM
Do you think you wanted to be seen?

Being Paige
04-29-2011, 02:56 PM
LOL, Should have told him you were washing your hair!

2SpeedTranny
04-29-2011, 06:54 PM
I answered the door while dressed in a nice sun dress and breast forms (no wig or makeup)!

I think those who are so concerned about your "femme image," buddy, missed that part of your post. ;)

By the sound of it, you were pretty obviously a guy wearing a dress... I'm not sure in what dimension that merits a "ma'am."

cassandra.932
04-29-2011, 09:53 PM
If I had wanted to answer the door en femme I would do it with the wig. I can skip the makeup but am not presentable without the wig.

Inna
04-29-2011, 10:14 PM
Little steps, lead to the whole journey of a lifetime. Event by event we become more our selves. When not long ago I would dread the thought of walking down the street being me, through tears and truth and little steps, I now walk 24/7 and even though I know that not everyone sees me the way I would like them to, I am a little step closer to that reality and so are you Kim. You just freed your self from the first doubt, there are other to follow :)

Vickie_CDTV
04-29-2011, 10:14 PM
I don't think the "buddy" comment was intended to be derogatory. The delivery guy was probably just surprised and wasn't really sure what to say.

PretzelGirl
04-30-2011, 01:13 PM
Well, and if we are presented in mixed mode, it is hard for anyone to know how to address you. If it is someone you have regular contact with, then you can make the request, but otherwise there are some here in mixed that want to be called ma'am and some that have no feminine feelings at all. So how can anyone else possibly know?

EllieOPKS
04-30-2011, 01:20 PM
All i can say is the next he comes wear your wig an order the veggie lasagna. It's to die for. :)

Sarah_Jane
04-30-2011, 02:10 PM
I can relate, one time after I changed into drab to walk the dogs I went out without removing my lipstick, which I normally don't wear when home alone. . . .got some strange looks, oh well! ;)