PDA

View Full Version : Transformation schduled

kavyaruma
04-28-2011, 11:26 PM
I have booked appointment with lady Ellen of NJ for a Makeover . this is first time , i m not sure what i can expect , is there anyone expeienced it ?

insearchofme
04-29-2011, 10:12 AM
You'll have a great time. I've had two at Janet's Closet near Detroit, what fun. You've got to write again and tell us how it went. Of course we need to see PICS!

sissystephanie
04-29-2011, 10:58 AM
As one who has had Transformations on both sides of the U.S.A., I can tell you it is a great experience! When you see how you look as a real lady you will be very surprised!! Enjoy yourself!!

Duana
04-29-2011, 12:19 PM
Awesome! Me too. Im going to see Vanity Wylde today. Im very excited.

Julogden
04-29-2011, 01:01 PM
If her web site is a good representation of her work, I'd say you're in for a very enjoyable experience, so relax and have fun. Post some photos to share your experience with us afterward!

Carol

diannecourtney
05-01-2011, 01:13 PM
That is really exciting. I recently had a doo and wax on the brow at a salon and can't wait for the hair to to grow and go back with "Jill".

kavyaruma
05-03-2011, 10:35 PM
Yeah it went wonderful . ms Ellen is great person and guided me to do shopping in makeup .. Thanks Ellen .. i will be posting pictures in a day in pictures gallery .

Sarasometimes
05-04-2011, 07:47 AM
Did you visit her first? I went and the area she works in is a bit on the small side. I think she is capable but the Lady Ellen thing wasn't my cup of tea. I have many NJ salons that i have makeup. and hair done at. Are you comfortable out in public? I have had better results in salons. Also Glamour Boutique does the same and David is really a quality person. His makeup artist is said to be fairly good and the atmosphere at GB is very pleasant. Good luck and please share how it goes.

AKAMichelle
05-04-2011, 08:48 AM
You will enjoy yourself. Relax and soak in all of the excitement. And most importantly - go somewhere exciting afterwards.

naye
05-04-2011, 12:59 PM
You just wont believe it is you when you look yourself at ther mirror for the first time, dont forget to bring your camera.