PDA

View Full Version : Good morning ladies, heres the day plan

Jess Marie
04-29-2011, 03:48 AM
I just got out of the shower, a quick cold shower to wake me up. I am about to go on my daily morning run, I'm not sure whether I'l go 3 or 5 miles, probably 5. I am going to the bank to open a new savings account, I have 2 (future house & future kids college), and the new one is going to be for emergencies. The highlight of my day is going to be going to my friend Lauren's house to come out to her. Besides the magnificent members on here, she will be the only to know I like to fully dress. I am still working on telling my SO.

Lauren is like my cousin, but not, more like good friends since we were very young. We consider our selves cousins and pretty much share everything with eachother. She has a cousin who she is really close to that is either lesbian or bi, but I think lesbian. I am confident she is the right one to tell because she can comprehend it. I am telling her now, so that in June/July when my parents go away, a day or two we can go out while I'm en femme. I am pretty much hoping all goes well. I am not sure whether I should dress to meet her, or just wear guy clothes, but I am leaning towards dressing as a guy so she is not too overwhelmed.

Then I will be back here telling you all how it went of course, but I just had to get some excitement out before the day started. I am very nervous and my stomach is full of butterflies.

TGIF!!!! HAVE A GREAT DAY LADIES!!!!! :D

PretzelGirl
04-29-2011, 06:07 AM
I would definitely dress in guy mode for this. Shock isn't the best way to go in my opinion. Best of luck and we anxiously await your story!

Gina X
04-29-2011, 06:57 AM
Yes do let us know how your day goes it's exciting !! .......

juno
04-29-2011, 07:27 AM
I would dress male, but bring some pictures, and maybe some makeup. Depending on how masculine you look in drab and how feminine you look when dressed, a picture can be useful. Unless it is your style, you might not want her spending time visualizing you as a man in a dress. For many people, the mixed-gender clash is harder get comfortable with compared to accepting a "real" female side that is just one of the girls.

I have been thinking of setting up a transformation kit, everything I need in one easy-to-carry bag. I can then meet someone in drab, and then transform to female if they are up for it. I am guessing that of girls that have been going out for a while already do this.

gerri ray
04-29-2011, 08:25 AM
Yes please do let us know how the day turns out.

Sallee
04-29-2011, 08:45 AM
let us know how it goes GO in drab and bring a photo. Good luck I am sure it will go much easier than you suspect