PDA

View Full Version : Major question part 2/update

gerri ray
04-29-2011, 05:26 PM
Ok, so this morning I was talking with my gg friend who was suppose to move in but couldn't.. I told her a few weeks ago that I cross dress and she was perfectly fine with it. Anyways, I came out to her more and explained that I was transgendered. She was totally cool with it. That's not the best part though. SHE WANTS TO GO SHOPPING!!!!!!! Not at any store, but VICTORIAS SECRET! Im so happy. I now have a gg friend to go shopping with and talk about girl stuff. Today has been a real highlight for me.

Robin Lee
04-29-2011, 05:45 PM
Your vary lucky to have a GG freand. I have a couple and it is lots of fun out shopping with them. Make sure you lisen to there advice and how they act and carry on conversation while shopping. Most of all enjoy your self and maybe we will see you the next time I am up that way!

RenneB
04-29-2011, 06:14 PM
Hope you don't wake up from this one. It sounds like a real dream. Tell us what you get at THE store to beat all stores....

Renne.....

deebra
04-30-2011, 08:28 AM
Definately wear your fem undies and some outer if you feel comfortable with it. Are you willing to try on a bra in the fitting room, sounds like it could be a greattime for two girls, make sure you buy lunch. Let us know how it went.

cassandra.932
04-30-2011, 08:46 AM
Good for you. Gift her a big, big hug for that.

sometimes_miss
04-30-2011, 09:15 AM
O.K, Gerri, it's perfectly alright to hoot and holla about your good fortune, I guess maybe the rest of us would, too. The rest of us can only dream.....