PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday to me!

TiffanyMN
04-29-2011, 09:09 PM
So my wife just finished her schooling as an esthetician and is now licensed to give facials, waxings and professional makeup applications. I was telling her how proud I was of her achievement when she gave quite a surprise. After telling her I am sure she is one of the best in the business she replied, “Well why don’t I show you how good I am for your birthday?” I told her that “I must admit that the idea of a facial for my birthday sounds pretty good. “ And that’s when it happened… She said, “Not just a facial. I meant how would you like me to do your brows and makeup afterward? I was thinking a complete make-over. We can even get you a new outfit for the occasion.” I was floored! :D My wife has known about my dressing for many years but has always chosen to distance herself from it and take a non active role in it. But here, out of the blue she is offering a full make-over with WAXING AND A FACIAL. And a new outfit to boot! To say that I am overcome with joy would be an understatement. The hardest part is trying to decide what to wear. The idea of getting to actually shop for an outfit is exciting in and of itself. Up until now I have had to get all of my stuff on the internet and have never had a chance to actually try it on before buying. I can imagine you all know what the results of that can turn out to be. :sad: I will se if she will be willing to take some pictures so I can share afterward. :)

Jennabug
04-29-2011, 09:24 PM
Happy Birthday! Tiffany!:bday::Party2::bday2::Party:

Eryn
04-29-2011, 11:45 PM
I will see if she will be willing to take some pictures so I can share afterward. :)

Oh please do! That sounds like such great fun! And, you never know, your wife might find some customers too!

ColleenCD
04-30-2011, 12:27 AM
Well Happy Birthday Tiffany! I'll bet that beats last years gift...what was it...socks? A tie? Seriously, that is so awesome.

Colleen

Persephone
04-30-2011, 02:40 AM
What a wonderful Birthday present, Tiffany! Be sure to give her some extra kisses!

Hugs,
Persephone.

Nichola
04-30-2011, 02:50 AM
That sounds fantastic!
Have a great time:)

Kathy4ever
04-30-2011, 04:03 AM
Happy Birthday. You are a lucky girl. Enjoy your day but try not going over the top with her since she has been reluctant to to indulge in your fem process before. Who know she might like the new you or she might revert back into the unaccepting wife. My birthday wish for you is that she becomes the accepting wife and gives you facials and does your make up more often. Remember to do something special for her too on her birthday.

suzy1
04-30-2011, 04:29 AM
Do birthdays get any better that that!

Happy birthday Tiffany.

Hugs, SUZY

Mary Morgan
04-30-2011, 05:23 AM
That is about the best birthday present one coild receive. Not only the acceptance but the intimacy of it all. How truly wonderful.

Maria in heels
04-30-2011, 05:32 AM
Tiffany...this is a WONDERFUL thing that your wife is doing for you!! Happy Birthday, and yes, we'd all love to see pictures of your new outfit

Tina B.
04-30-2011, 09:20 AM
My wife has given me beaded evening dresses, fancy night gowns, Channel # 5, and many wonderful gifts over the years, but this one has me jealous.
Tina B.

Paula Siemen
04-30-2011, 02:05 PM
Well Happy Birthday Tiffany! I'll bet that beats last years gift...what was it...socks? A tie? Seriously, that is so awesome.

Colleen

I'd bet it was boxers.

Sarah_Jane
04-30-2011, 02:12 PM
simply awesome!! hope you two gals have a blast ;)