PDA

View Full Version : Thank you for help with David. I figured it out

BreenaDion
04-29-2011, 09:25 PM
Thank you all for showing me different possibilities on perception with David , I appreciate it. Friday I had errands to run and did some shopping for the upcoming summer ,where as I dont have squart for hot seasonal clothes. Looking in the mirrors and window glass on these strip malls I noticed what david saw in me. I thought about it and came to realize , hey im just a plain old trans and who am I bull chitting.

I saw and watched the cowboy David last year as I started to ride the canal. I was real early in transition and when we was talking sunday about me last yr he never noticed me. At that time, thank god I said to myself. In some ways hes alot like me, haven fun doing exercise, listening to music an enjoying the atmosphere. When you brake it down to the positives, this place is pretty cool and meet nice friendly people and who knows.

The more I thought about David the more I saw myself in retrospect. I would of saw a person like myself, exercising, moven an groven with the music and as he approach me I am very polite an easy to talk to. Ya my conversation I have to admit was like a guy, seams I have alot of male baggage leftover. Like I can act like a lady, try an look like one, just cant seam to talk like one. More an more as this buzzed in my head he was just being polite to me like I was to him. When people are nice an polite to eachother you get some many good fealings but I need to get them right first. Practice and more experience will only help me as I grow into this new role and life.

I'll awalys wave and talk but aint gonna make a nuiance of myself. Hell I might even ask he wants to ride motorcycles together or I'll ask him to a cup of coffee, why not aint looking for any thing extra cuz I better not LOL.
Thanks guys, im just new at being female.
Breena.

Kelsy
04-30-2011, 03:49 AM
Hey Bree,

Sounds to me like it all turned out well, you've got a new friend
and that girlish crush gets the blood movin, super!

K