PDA

View Full Version : Two Questions (Underdressing)

prene
04-30-2011, 05:07 PM
Two questions?

i have a problem
I love underdressing, i have been wearing my attached forms almost all winter, sometime with(seamless) or without a bra. i always wear a corset and control top panties with my gg jeans all under my shirt or sweatshirt covered by a jacket.
This is fine going to COSTco, Walmart, and Target. Most of the time I have been gone unnoticed (I think).
Well spring is here and i can't wear these attached forms. I feel somewhat depressed. I love how the forms pull on my body(like they wear breasts) as i get about. I am still not ready to come out 100%.

Are any of you in the same situation?

Question 2?

Have you been caught underdressing? I was underdressed and needed to get my wallet out of my jacket pocket (no room in the jeans lol). Well I opened up my jacket to get my wallet and i feel my bra just jumped out. I think the cashier at Walmart say (I was pertified). Well she did not miss a beat, we finished our transaction and she did not say a think ... just gave me a smile.

Has this ever happened to you?

Stephenie S
04-30-2011, 06:09 PM
Loving what you are doing is wonderful. And you certainly have a right to dress however you wish at any time. BUT, please don't think for a minute that people do not notice what you are doing. Most are far too polite to call you on it in public, but a man wearing breast forms and a corset in public is quite obvious. You may think no one can tell, but you are mistaken.

What you are experiencing is that people just don't care what you wear. They may think you a bit weird, but really, no one cares.

S

sissystephanie
04-30-2011, 08:57 PM
Stephanie S said it very well. People probably do notice you, but as she said they just don't care!! Which is really the way it ought to be. What you wear is your business, and only yours, not anybody elses!! I go out all the time looking like the male that I am, but dressed totally enfemme! Sure people look at me, but nobody ever says anything!! Well, yes I do get compliments on my outfits frequently, from both men and women!! That is most likely because I wear nice clothes!! BTW, I do not wear forms as I have Natural 40 B's!!

prene
04-30-2011, 09:20 PM
WOW Stephanie's,

I had never thought I was obvious.
I am not all seeing and I have to accept you can be right.

WOW . . . I am not wearing gg shoes or obvious jeans. But who knows.

Thanks for that prospective... You have gotten me thinking.

lingerieLiz
04-30-2011, 09:30 PM
Clothes fit different when you have breasts. Your clothes hang from the breasts and jackets tend to hang more open. I went shopping a few days ago wearing a bra that tends to project more than some others. There was no way to miss what I had on. No one said a word, but I did catch a few women checking me out.

Cashiers have seen everything. If you don’t think so take a look at people of Wallmart or whatever it is. CDing is only a small segment of the world of different. If you are dressed nice/decent most people don’t care.

Persephone
04-30-2011, 09:42 PM
I do agree with the others. People don't really seem to care too much and you are probably the sort of positive person that they enjoy being with, so don't worry about it.

If you are wearing GG jeans you probably should never try to carry your wallet or anything else in your pockets. It not only looks lumpy, but it will stretch and deform your jeans.

If you aren't comfortable with a purse, why not carry a messenger bag? Looks reasonably "masculine" and will give you practice in dealing with a purse.

Hugs,
Persephone.

prene
04-30-2011, 09:57 PM
Thanks again,
I had large jacket and i though they did not project that well.

I did notice if i held my arms back ... yes they did project even with a jacket on.
But, I walked around with my arms crossed like I was cold.
I placed my arms by my side only when no-one was around.

Also, Persephone,
I had my wallet and ccard in my jacket pocket.

You are right there is no room for anything in those small jean pockets.

I tried a car key and it always seemed to high on my jeans.

Rachel Mari
05-01-2011, 03:34 AM
I've been wearing cami's (the kind you get at Costco) everyday for most of the winter. Well I'm on a bowling team and the oldest guy on our team (Navy vet from WWII) has, for some reason, decided to massage my shoulders for a minute almost every night. He hasn't said anything or changed his attitude towards me at all, but I'm sure he can feel the straps on my shoulders.

Paulacder
05-01-2011, 04:27 AM
Why not carry your wallet in a small purse or what is now called a man bag. I carry one all the time and it works great. Wallet, car keys, cell phone, did I not mention make up for the small touch ups..

Pamela Gower
05-26-2011, 09:38 PM
I wear a bra most every day, and most times with enhancers. I only have panties to wear. I know I show because with enhancer you have too. I have different enhancers so depending on how must I want to show that day I wear. My wife never says anything about me wearing the things I enjoy wearing.

deebra
05-27-2011, 07:00 AM
In responce to question #1 I go in public dressed very similar to the way you do, but with smaller forms and loose, large jackets I really do feel I'm not outed. I agree with large forms like I would prefer to wear I would definately be noticed. It just feels so good and right to go out dressed as much as you can but concealed with loose winter clothing. Yes the summer is bad because you can't wear as much. Question #2, I wonder all the time if those around me notice the fem clothing and protrusion of breasts but no one has said anything or given me any hard looks so I feel I have pulled it off and this gives me the confidence to keep doing it. It's kind of neat that we don't know each other but do the same things, now suppose we ran into each other in WalMart.

Valerie Nova
05-27-2011, 07:33 AM
I often wear tight girls' jeans under baggy cargo pants or something similar. It's more so I can change clothes quickly without stripping down to my skivvies in my car though.

RADER
05-27-2011, 09:57 AM
I wear panties 24/7; and lately a bra without forms if I go outside, and can wear a coat.
I have been wearing Lane Bryant 5 pocket Jeans, they look similar to my old mens jeans,
except that the pockets are not as deep. I love the feel of the stretch fabric, and my wife says
that I look good in them. I only wear a dress or skirt at home, changing into them after
running errands and the like.
Rader

Daphne Renee
05-27-2011, 10:09 AM
You can really wear what you like. Most people in public arent going to say anything to you. I have worked in the public sector for many years. I can tell you I have seen just about everything. There is very little that surprises me anymore. The people that work in public places are very unlikely to say anything negative to you. They could very well lose their job for doing so.
Now its always possible some idiot might say something but if its something you really want to do go for it.

PattiMichaels
05-30-2011, 09:57 PM
Me, I never underdress, but that's just me. Now, I'll never be mistaken for a mascline manly man, but I prefer to dress fully as Patti or not at all.

Jennifer Soames
06-03-2011, 09:07 PM
To question one no.

To Question 2 sort of.

I have underdressed and felt no one noticed. I went in to the lingerie store where one SA knows me well and she did notice. So i think if people are looking they see, most dont. The fun part was that she got me to give her a peek at my bra strap. I of course purchased some panties amongst comments about matching my bra.

eluuzion
06-04-2011, 01:44 AM
I wear forms & hose under my snow shoveling gear. That was it until last year when an eyebrow plucking session ended with me completely shaving off my eyebrows, :heehee:

I just decided to keep them shaved and pencil in male eyebrows when necessary. (I wear a baseball hat most of the time anyway, which helps). I often just drive over to a client’s house to drop something off, so I started leaving my eye makeup on and wearing sunglasses to conceal it.

It is often after dark when I drop things off at client’s houses and many times they just run out to my car to get the stuff. So I started wearing forms/hose & my LBD underneath a tennis warm-up. Then after I leave I quickly remove the warm-up and drive home dressed (no make-up or wig). (I drive into the garage and close the door so no problem being seen). :thumbsup:

The last few weeks I ended up just wearing the forms and hose on the way home. I am obviously out of control, which is why I did not start doing it earlier,:). It has turned into a game, which will eventually not lead to anything good...like getting a ticket, etc. hehehe. So I have decided to quit doing it...uh...tomorrow...or the day after tomorrow...:battingeyelashes:

I came close one time when a client came by the house to pick up some papers. I met him in front of my house (daytime) and still had my facial make-up on. He said “what is on your face...you look like you are wearing make-up!” I just quickly replied it was “sunless tanner”, which seemed to work as an excuse. Then I made a quick exit inside before I had to take off my sunglasses, which would have evaporated any chance for an excuse, lol.

Whenever I feel I am “pushing the window” with the under-dressing, I make sure I go outside of my regular routine territory (store/gas/etc). That reduces the risk. At least that is what I tell myself...:daydreaming:

:love: