PDA

View Full Version : A near perfect day!

april_lynn
04-30-2011, 10:28 PM
Today I got to go for a spa day as a birthday present from my spouse. I got up, taped, put on thong panties, bra (no forms), khaki capris, sandals, and a light blue gg polo shirt. I didn't want to be too obvious as I couldn't wear makeup or a wig (because of the spa treatments). I got to the spa and had a massage, facial, eyebrow wax, mani and pedi (with nice red polish on my toes). It was my first time out in all gg clothes even if I couldn't wear makeup and wig and be treated completely as a woman (or more as one). None the less, it was an exciting and fulfilling day. If you haven't ever done a spa day it is awesome and I highly recommend it.
Thanks for letting me share,
April

Danni Renee
04-30-2011, 10:30 PM
I am glad you had a great day! I cannot wait to go for my first spa treatment. I hope it is as wonderful as yours was!

PretzelGirl
04-30-2011, 11:01 PM
Sounds like a great plan for your first time out. That is even a little bolder without the wig and make-up. Good for you! I hope that is a memory you will always cherish.

Persephone
05-01-2011, 01:35 AM
How wonderful! That sounds so great, April! And even better because it was a gift from your spouse! Be sure to give her extra hugs and kisses!

Hugs,
Persephone.