PDA

View Full Version : Long time no on here

Bunny Girl Zoe
05-01-2011, 07:02 AM
Been long time from when was last on here. I came out to mam about year ago now and she could not more supporting and even buys female clothes for me, so how good is that and has even said have sort of clothes and take my males clothes to second hand/theft shop as have no need for them now that I wear woman clothes. And it's true I wear skirts and dresses to tights and stockings and blouses and tops and chemises and babydolls in fact in female wear. I have collection of high heels and nealy all 4" also have high heel boots including thigh high and knee high. I have changed my name by deed poll to Miss Zoe Monroe Salmon and go under that name with bank and other places. I am waiting of a appointment to GIC so then can start hormones and maybe even SRS in the future As I want to look female outside as I feel inside. I have told some friends and there fine with me, just one not to sure if he taking so well. I have my bloud hair long and is just past my shoulders now and I'm under going electrolysis on my face and i'm very happy with how it is going, and there know i'm transsexual and she is excellent with it are is all the staff at the beauty clinic I go to. I allso get my eye brows wax in a famine shape and place I get them done she is also fine with me. Great when you find trans friendly places. I goto a transgender support group and have made a friend or two.

Deanna B
05-01-2011, 01:53 PM
hi honey . great that every think is going great for you and your mum is on your side you must be on cloud nine . i'am working on changing over all my clothes to . you take care love deanna b xx