PDA

View Full Version : has this ever happened to you?

markinhose
05-01-2011, 10:03 AM
just a few short weeks ago i happened to be out of town and doing my weekend en femme. i had been staying in a hotel, seeing some sites, and partaking in some of the local establishments all having a wonderful time. but that was until my car broke down 1 nite. (i know, first lesson learned-dont forget your cell phone in the hotel room) first off i was dressed to the 9's. a skirt sweater nylons heels lingirie and the make up and hair. i wanted to die right there having anything at all to change into. after stewing for about 15 minutes i got out and in no time was able to flag someone down for some help, imagine that. it happened to be a man in his 50's, very helpful and in no time had someone there to aid me in my situation and get my car towed.
its the first time ive been out en femme when anything remotely close to this has happened to me. he was an absolute gentleman. he went as far as driving me back to my hotel. and yes i did give him a peck on the cheek for being the gentleman he was and helping a gurl in distress.

Stephanie47
05-01-2011, 12:16 PM
Thanks the cross dressing goddess that this has never happened to me. I always carry a "man bag' with a change of clothing to male mode and make up remover. You were fortunate you did not flag down somebody less 'helpful.' Secondly, I always check my headlights, turn signals, brake lights, etc to minimize any reason to be stopped. I also make sure I only drink non alcohol beverages. I know there have been many posts of encounters with police officers who were very professional. There's always the encounter with somebody less sensitive. Anybody in the Seattle area can attest to the less than pleasant encounters with the local police if you are perceived to be different.

Being Paige
05-01-2011, 03:25 PM
years ago I was out dressed and I went into a club, I apparently parked in a no parking spot which I hadn't noticed the sign in the dark. Well I came out of the club a bit later on because I was going to go to a different club and no car! So I went back into the club, told the bartender who gave me the # of the towing company which I called and found where my car had been taken. I then went out and got a cab to drive me to the impound. I had to go inside to pay to get my car back, the two men were very nice to me, thankfully! So after paying, I walked out to my car, got in and went to the club that I wanted to go to albeit much later! I got inside and ordered a double!! LOL

Samantha W
05-01-2011, 03:45 PM
A few months ago, I spent the weekend in Minneapolis. During another of our @#$%^! Minnesota snow storms this winter, my truck got stuck in the hotel parking lot. I was on my way to the club and dressed pretty much like my avatar, including the 6 inch heel boots.

You might think that applying equal power to fewer square inches of ice would give you more traction, but no, it doesn't work that way.

After ten minutes of solo pushing, rocking and digging, 2 guys in their 20’s on the way to their car gave me the final shove I needed. By the looks on their faces I could tell they were both having that internal conflict of “I know it’s a guy, but he’s really hot, what should I do?"

Now I keep a pair of work boots behind the seat.

LOL. Fun times.

Leslie Langford
05-01-2011, 04:08 PM
Thanks the cross dressing goddess that this has never happened to me. I always carry a "man bag' with a change of clothing to male mode and make up remover. You were fortunate you did not flag down somebody less 'helpful.' Secondly, I always check my headlights, turn signals, brake lights, etc to minimize any reason to be stopped. I also make sure I only drink non alcohol beverages. I know there have been many posts of encounters with police officers who were very professional. There's always the encounter with somebody less sensitive. Anybody in the Seattle area can attest to the less than pleasant encounters with the local police if you are perceived to be different.

Being the anal type that I am, not only do I always follow the same kinds of preventative measures and precautions that you do, Stephanie, but I am always on my best behavior when I drive. In other words, when out as "Leslie", I conduct myself as if a Driver's Ed instructor was sitting right beside me and I had just passed the DMV driving test yesterday. Who needs to be a cop magnet when out and about en femme?

Of course, one can never eliminate the unknowns such as an unexpected mechanical breakdown, a flat tire, or some nitwit rear-ending you at a red light while they are distracted because they are by yakking into their cell phone - but at least, one can try to decrease the odds.

Jess Marie
05-01-2011, 04:29 PM
...Of course, one can never eliminate the unknowns such as an unexpected mechanical breakdown, a flat tire, or some nitwit rear-ending you at a red light while they are distracted because they are by yakking into their cell phone - but at least, one can try to decrease the odds.

Sounds almost as if you are speaking from a personal experience. hahaha

Christina Horton
05-01-2011, 07:35 PM
Well you had fun eh!!! LOL.... Well I had the same thing happen to me....sort of. Ok I will copy and paste the story I wrote and if might give you a laugh. You had it good. My feet hurt after that!

(..............Out dressed and my Car was stolen!!!!!!

Ok this might be a long thread LOL.

Now this happened on the 17th Of April last month. A friend and I with his friend ,that make three of us. (there not CDers just good people) Ming wanted to go see the new Canada Place center and look around. It was Saturday and I picked Ming up at his place and we were going to meet Dave there. My 80 Corvette only has two seats so he had to meet us there. I was dressed as Christina of course. Ming had seen my dressed only once before 2 weeks before. But Dave had not. We parked just out side of the new center and went to the front door to wait for Dave. It was the opening weekend for it so there was Hundreds of people or maybe thousands of them.

So when he arrived we went in. We looked all around went up and look it was huge , Lots of neat rooms . Well after we went as high as we could go I need to stop in the ladies room for a pee and to check my makeup. All the walking in 3and a half inch heals was a lot of work.

We then went to see the ground floor area where the bring in the big truck or big boats you know e.t.c. Well when we got to the fire and police trucks, I saw a Asian couple taking a pic . The girl friend or wife was sitting on the paddy wagon , well it was the swat truck. I told him see should pose like see is getting patted down.LOL. would have been a good pic , but Instead she asked me if she could get a pic of the two of us............. Well I guess you could say I was speechless. YA THAT RIGHT, ME ... SPEECHLESS!!!!!!! Well it took a few seconds to find my voice then I said sure. We posed and her boy friend took the pic, I felt like a movie star. After we were done the walked away looking at the camera and talking very excitedly. I walked around the truck where Ming was and told him , he said "ya I say" and we both laughed. We found Dave and told him he missed it. Oh well.

Then we decided to go out side to look for a place to get lunch. We walked down the sea wall and saw a restaurant , It looked nice but there was a 30 to 40 min wait. We were thinking of a good place to eat when I thought of the Cactus club , I have never been the one and thought it would be good place. Well we walk to the street that we parked and ......Sh*t where is my car. We looked up the street and could not see it. Ming said it was near this cross street . I had a brain fart and did not make note of where I had parked. I thought maybe We parked on the next street up so we walked up there.

Now my car has a color changing paint It will be green , Blue Brown, sometimes even Pink. Or maybe its that dam fog coming over me. anyway.

We looked up and down the street and could not see it. The car is low and I do have a hard time seeing it in a parking lot. Hell I cant even see it from behind a Mini Cooper to give you an idea of how low it is. Well.Ming was sure we parked near a half wall and it's near there. We walked by the wall he thought it was at but, no car.

Now I am starting to panic hard. I was trying to say calm cuz a lady does not freak out like I wanted to. I told them to split up and look and call the others (if) the find it.

Well I think I walked about 3 to 5 Km before I had to stop. I wanted to cry freak out yell scream e.t.c. My feet were killing me . I took of my boot and found that the sole liner had come lose and bunched up under the ball of my foot and I had got a blister the size of a flat golf ball. I ripped out the liner and out my boot back on and looked at my other foot and found another one about half as small.

I put the boot back on almost cried again and walked some more. I was not crying for my feet, Sure they hurt a little but it was of course for my stolen car. Now I was next to a small park and knew we did not park near there. Walking head held down ,I had to except that my best car I ever had was gone. I knew it had not been towed cuz We still had an hour and a half in the meeter. I saw the place where we meet Dave and thought I now have gone back to the start of the search.

Feeling like I want to just lie down and cry, I looked up the street.........I thought I saw a low green car, I had a few false hopes , but this was not the same. I saw a half wall near the car. I was still to far and need to get passed the light to see better. The light changed and I almost sprinted to .....Yes MY CAR

I found the car and it was about 30 feet from where we went in and then came out . When we went to the restaurant we walk down the sea wall about 2 block and there for we started looking for the car 2 blocks away.Dumb I know, and the really dumb thing is I have a GPS that when I park somewhere I don't go to often I take it out of the car and make where I am and save the place I am so I can find it with the GPS. I did not do that this time cuz I thought Ming would remember to. Well the half wall( witch a smug Ming said he saw) was in the middle of the road and not on the pass side in witch we both thought it was, and when we walked by it that time we were on the other side of it and could not see the car.

Need less to say that I was ecstatic to have my car back safe and sound. So while I was ing We drive to the restaurant and had a good lunch. The food was very good or maybe it was so good cuz I was feeling so much better and on that dog do would have tasted good. LOL. After out nice lunch we all parted ways , I drove Ming home ,and I went home to nurse my blistered feet.

All and all it was a .......... day I will never forget.

I guess the moral of the story is to not lose your car , make sure you either make a note on where you park or take a pic of where you parked. I do that to when parked underground. and what stair case I use and what store It's near. Well that's all , I hope you never have to go through something like that. At least my car was not stolen. I always try to look at the bright side of life ..........

...........(Hay a great time and If we don't go out of doors dressed then who will....................)

I hope you liked that. You really had a better time with your car prob LOL...