PDA

View Full Version : best

karenhunni
05-01-2011, 12:32 PM
hi all , just wanted to say this site is the best and im gradually becoming like a blossoming flower .

AllieSF
05-01-2011, 02:44 PM
I am glad you like this place. Now, the big question is, what flower are you blossoming into?

Jorja
05-01-2011, 02:56 PM
Be careful because some call me a blooming idiot. :D

karenhunni
05-02-2011, 04:56 AM
allie , an english rose i think xx

Felicity71
05-02-2011, 06:25 AM
oh so your turning into a sexual reproductive organ of a plant?

BreenaDion
05-02-2011, 07:17 AM
Karen I belong to 4 trans sites and I have to say this one is more populated. Some let there members run a muck and the respectful ones monitor there members regularly. Some take major issues to heart others just let it go. You can have your own take on CD.com depending on what you are looking for and hoping to get.

Best to take advice from people with a grain of salt but dont get to hooked on it. After all that is why we need therapists and support groups to help us along when we need help. Good luck with your searches that will need and try and find comfort along your way.
Breena.

noeleena
05-02-2011, 08:07 AM
Hi ,

THo some of our advice is based on fact & some of us live in the real world , so that grain of salt may be just what some one needs ,
so dont discount every thing as you will find truth in whats said even if it does not apply to every one.

What is different is when you know the people concerned then that helps . any ways .

...noeleena...

Aprilrain
05-02-2011, 11:00 AM
oh so your turning into a sexual reproductive organ of a plant?

Better a flower than a toad, No?