PDA

View Full Version : The enjoyment of it all!

diannecourtney
05-02-2011, 12:42 PM
Last night I was in bed and as I lay there I realized I had my forms on and did not know it. The bra fit nicely, the tuck put the boys away, and the feelings of THE gurl
permeated the bod when I rubbed my calves free of hair together, life is great. I must go shop and have the lovely lady at the salon do my hair:):):):)

BillieJoEllen
05-02-2011, 12:46 PM
Ah yes Diane. Its a great feeling isn't it? To have time to yourself and not have to worry about anyone coming through the door. A few years back I had over a week to totally enjoy myself. I've never been able to enjoy myself like that ever again.

Casey
05-02-2011, 02:26 PM
It is wonderful, isn't it. I am enjoying a week alone this week and since I get to work from home, it is an almost entirely enfemme week for me. The stockings, the bra the wonderful fabrics. It is going to hard to go back to drab next week when the SO comes home.

kendra_gurl
05-03-2011, 04:09 PM
This is a classic example of how the feeling of the clothing (especially the lingerie) can transform our thought process. It not simply the feeling on our skin of the items we wear its how our minds perceive ourselves while wearing them

Sam'
05-03-2011, 05:47 PM
It's a lovely, sexy, beautiful and incredible feeling! :)

kimdl93
05-03-2011, 06:43 PM
I had a similar reaction a moment ago. I saw myself from mid-torso to neck, reflected in the netbook, could see my breasts heave upwards a bit with each breath, and thought "that's me!!!" . It looked and felt so natural and left me feeling totally complete as a person.

diannecourtney
05-08-2011, 09:03 AM
I am glad the feelings are so mutual. I hope you all find the peace it brings.

Billie Jean
05-08-2011, 11:29 PM
It gets more and more enjoyable all the time. Especially since I live alone. Billie Jean