PDA

View Full Version : Really made my day

Nikki A.
05-02-2011, 07:55 PM
Sunday was too nice a day to go right home after church and brunch, so I went to K-mart and the outlets near my home. Another woman & I was shopping the clearance rack at Hanes and everytime you touched a bra two or three would fall off the rail. We both commented about it, she looks at me and says "and we have no men to blame this on".
Really made my day. Either I did a good make-up job or the lady is blind, either way I had a smile on face the rest of the day. Everywhere I went I was treated fine and walked liked I belonged there.

tabithavalentine
05-02-2011, 09:11 PM
Congratulations :) Have you given any thought to her noticing you and that was her way of acknowledging your efforts?

kendra_gurl
05-02-2011, 09:19 PM
That had to be such fun for you

Inna
05-02-2011, 09:45 PM
Yey, go girl!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nikki A.
05-02-2011, 11:37 PM
Tabitha you may be right, but no matter what it did feel nice. She was an older lady and it seemed that she was pretty sincere, no wink or knowing smile.
When I was at K-Mart the cashier (a younger girl) asked me about the waters I was buying and I told her how much I liked them and which flavors I liked best. I could tell she knew but we had a nice chat at check out.

Tanya C
05-03-2011, 12:17 AM
Good for you Nikki. One the greatest complments I could imagine is to be regarded as female.