PDA

View Full Version : i am kind of mad

lori m crawford
05-02-2011, 09:36 PM
i fell like a nobody becose i like to dress an be me i live an work as a male but i am a women in side me i fell like i dont belong in this world not a man or women dont fit no ware i wont to be some thing i deam is to be a women but i dont wont to be a man eather or a women i wont to know what a girl wood have went thrugh at 12 -17 but i know what a boy did yod you think if you was born a gg at buth it wood be differnt in your life an how i ask my self this ? what if i was a girl wood i have this or that wood be better or worst or make no differnce one way or the other

Persephone
05-02-2011, 10:04 PM
If you'd been a girl, Lori, you'd probably have had very different experiences. Would they be better or worse? Regardless, they would probably be your experiences.

Looking back and thinking "what if" can be helpful in understanding who you are or who you might have been. I've always liked the idea of sitting down and actually writing your personal background as if you'd been a girl. If you assume the same parents and the same house, and that you probably would have gone to the same school, you can begin to think of some of the differences. If you have sisters, what are they like? Who would you have dated? Who would you have married? And so on.

In is very interesting but in the last analysis you are you, definitely not a "nobody," but a person who has the ability to shape the rest of your life, starting today. The past is the past, fixed, unchangeable, but the future is yours to make of it what you will.

Hugs,
Persephone .

Wendy_Marie
05-03-2011, 05:54 AM
lori,
If i may be so bold and make a suggestion? It sounds like you are ready to deal with your issues and need to talk openly about them in Therapy. best decision I ever made was seeking help. think about it if you haven't already.

Joanne f
05-03-2011, 06:56 AM
One thing i will agree on is that this world of in between`s can feel like you are isolated from others as you feel like you just do not fit in , would it have been different if you had been born a genetic woman , yes very much so in some ways yet if it was your destiny to be like this you may have been looking at it from the other side , FtM instead of MtF .