PDA

View Full Version : A Step Closer, Hairless Legs...Foregiveness Rather than Permission

Stefia S
05-03-2011, 12:30 AM
After an hour of working on them, I completely epliated my legs today. I am looking forward to wearing skirts, shorts and capri's this summer. My legs are a bit tender and has some goosebumps - that should pass in a day or two. Wearing nylons feels different; they're more sensuous to wear now.

I'll see what my wife thinks though. She accepts/tolerates my crossdressing and going out en femme. I've decided to ask for forgiveness rather than permission about having epliated my legs. By epilating, if my wife really objects, my leg hair will grow back more naturally than if I'd shaved them.

Wish me luck!

Eryn
05-03-2011, 12:47 AM
Congratulations on joining the smooth leg club. It is such a nice feeling isn't it?

Did you epilate the hair from full length? If so, you are braver than I! I waxed first, then epilated the regrowth. You'll find subsequent epilations to be much quicker and relatively painless.

I hope that your wife is OK with it. You might explain that you want them smooth for much the same reason that she wants hers smooth, it just feels cleaner and nicer. I think that my wife prefers the smoother me.

Charise52
05-03-2011, 02:57 AM
My legs have no hair at all... to the envy of my GG GF's... I think smooth legs are the way to go...

Angiemead12
05-03-2011, 03:40 AM
Im nice and lasered up :) Wear nylons after lathering lotion!

Noortje
05-03-2011, 04:00 AM
I prefer permission over forgiveness with my girlfriend, but your method sounds good too! I'm not sure if shaved hair grows back any differently from epilated, but then I have no experience in these matters.

Yet :D

bobbie sue
05-03-2011, 06:10 AM
Hi Stefia it will be ok once she gets use to it i have been hair free sinice i was around 10 or 12 my mother made me start shavihg then my wife loves it and so do i for i am 24/7 and love every day.HUGS AND KISSES

kimdl93
05-03-2011, 08:50 AM
Stefia, if you're wife is OK with you dressing and going out en femme, then a little thing like epilating shouldn't be an issue.

victoriamwilliams1
05-03-2011, 04:59 PM
I hope she is ok with it:) I shave mine and over the years my leg hair is not growing in like it used to and I am cool with that:)

JohnH
05-03-2011, 06:35 PM
I have not taken any flack at all for shaving my legs.

Johanna