PDA

View Full Version : i have a big ?

lori m crawford
05-03-2011, 09:52 PM
well it started at 4-5 wonted to be a girl an in side me i think i am not dressing as one but being one know for the big ? i am 58 an all my life i have no face or body hire on me to grow other down ther women think i am a frek my breast did not grow but i have a good thing down ther i do have some indian in me but i cant wear like shorts or take my shirt off around men of it no hire like them an i dont shave i know for some it wood be great but for me some times it is a bad thing am i more female than male it not like geting older it ben at 4-5 an growing up i fill differnt an not that cding or trangender it what my body is doing all my life as for as sex it works but my body does not look male

Vickie_CDTV
05-04-2011, 12:55 AM
At your age, lots of folks experience a decrease in the amount of leg hair, so your legs would not look very unusual for a male your age.

Joanne f
05-04-2011, 02:22 AM
lori m , you seam to be going though bit of a struggle with this lately , you say that you have some Indian in you is it possible that you have darkish skin yet have very light colour hair which is not very thick giving the appearance that there is none .

Shelly Preston
05-04-2011, 03:21 AM
Lori
You are not a freak you are an individual, yes you male be more female than male, you are not the only person who fels like that.
Body hair is something that most people might comment on then instantly forget.
If they make a comment you just say its always been that way. They wont know why.

As for body shape we all come in different shape and sizes so relax and try to enjoy life as best you can.

:bh:

tammie
05-04-2011, 01:16 PM
HI Everyone: My philosophy is we R all works in progress and we change thruout our lives .

In utero before we R fully developed we start out as all purpose human bodies , and get a hormone wash in the second trimester that determines our sex.

Then as we age (we lose 2% of our testosterone per yr after age 25) so then the estrogen in just about everything makes our breasts grow more .
So why not embrace your sexuality and go with being more woman now, after all the clothes R so much better.