PDA

View Full Version : I want to come out As a women

Jess6887
05-04-2011, 04:27 AM
I have gotten to the point where I want to live as a women even for 1 day, driving around, shopping, living as a women, any suggestions how I go about doing this :)

prene
05-04-2011, 04:34 AM
how do you want to dress? racy or blend in? what is your size/look? where would you want to go?

Jess6887
05-04-2011, 04:39 AM
I want to blend in, don't want to stand out, I'm size 16 to 18 aus, I'm not really sure some where quiet at first but I just brought a new wig today and it feels like real hair even tho it's synthetic lol,

Gerrijerry
05-04-2011, 04:40 AM
yes it is not hard to do what you want if you are ready for it. Just dress as a woman totally and over time you will get very good at it. Pratice pratice pratice. You might want to go to a salon for your hair and nails and have your eyebrows waxed correctly.

prene
05-04-2011, 04:44 AM
My first time was at Halloween, but other than that.

I wore attached forms (small), boned corset(underbust), and gg jeans, nice top, cute jacket cover, wig, light makeup and nice 2 1/2" bloack boots. Feminine but not out there. Noone really payed attention.

thechic
05-04-2011, 05:01 AM
A lot of things to consider,do you want to work as a woman,i started one and a half years ago,and its changed everything in my life. would you pass, looks wise as a woman.
Its has made my work harder,as i can easly pass as a woman at work,i now find it hard to convince new clients i can do a mans job,and clients that knew me as a man now think im strange,

Jess6887
05-04-2011, 05:30 AM
Thanks for your input girls, i won't be able to work as a women :( it would be lovely tho to be living as a women does

Kate Simmons
05-04-2011, 07:53 AM
Don't we all Hon? Well, we say we do anyway. The truth be told though, being a woman isn't all that much of a "bowl of cherries" sometimes as we may think. Everything considered though, being a woman can have it's own particular kind of satisfaction for women.:)

Wendy_Marie
05-04-2011, 08:03 AM
The doing is not the hard part....working up the courage and overcoming the fear of societial sterotypes and judgment is the tough part.
If you fear being ridiculed and or found out in your area....then take a short trip to another city a hundred miles away and spend the weekend as your fem self. Then if someone see's you...Who cares, they don't know you, you don't know them and no one is the wiser.

Beth-Lock
05-04-2011, 08:42 AM
Don't Forget Makeup
It is an art to master make-up for your own face. I would recommend lots of practice in that department before you go out for a day. Good make-up makes a big difference! And don't forget to make you lip and nail colours a reaosnable match to your outfit's colours, especially lipstick, and espcially if you are wearing some red clothing.

AKAMichelle
05-04-2011, 08:45 AM
Wake up early because you will need the extra time getting ready.

Shave really close.
Put on your makeup.
Put on your clothes
Leave the house
Don't come home until you are good and tired.
Congratulations - you just completed a day as a woman.

eluuzion
05-04-2011, 09:25 AM
One option is to just go downtown and walk around. It is not as intimidating as it sounds. You come in close contact with lots of people, but in short bursts that do not require any interaction or speaking. The best time is lunch hour. Just keep walking and avoid stopping, which usually requires talking. It is a good way to just "get the feel of it". If you are married and secret...I would suggest getting a hotel room for a base. So you can regroup before heading home.

just a thought.

have fun.

Cait
05-04-2011, 12:22 PM
I suppose another idea of somewhere to go to ease yourself in to the experience of being out dressed might be a popular walking area. That way you are out and about dressed and you get used to the idea of being around others dressed but are not constantly surrounded by them. Another place to go if you aren't quite ready for the leap in to shopping, eating out etc. might be to visit an art gallery or museum dressed as these are usually fairly busy but mostly quiet and unlikely to bring you in to contact with anyone you fear might hassle you. Good luck.