PDA

View Full Version : April Showers Bring May Flowers

Wendy_Marie
05-04-2011, 07:36 AM
It’s true as despite all the rain we have had here in my part of Missouri….The Rivers and lakes which have been running at flood stage are receding and the flowers are beginning to bloom with a passion.

I discovered that the old timers saying is true this morning when I arose just before dawn to talk a long morning walk in the chilly air fully enfemme.

I shaved carefully, dressed in a pair of white Capri sweat pants and a powder blue hoodie…I then put into practice a newly learned daytime make up technique which I picked up and have been practicing from Glamour magazines beauty section….a new look for me which has left me feeling ecstatic as I now feel as though I have taken another step up the ladder towards my goals as well as learned another feminine skill to put in the old make up kit.:daydreaming:
I pulled my hair back and held it in place with a thin headband, threw on a jacket and scarf (Temp was in the high 30’s this morning) and out the door I went just as the sun was rising.
I stopped just long enough to stretch a bit as this mornings walk wasn’t just about going out all girled up…it was about getting in some real exercise as well…I had a two mile walking route planned out.

The first bit of my walk I felt a bit chilled with the Capri’s on and I began thinking I should have wore full length pants, but after a quarter mile or so I warmed up and began feeling a lot better. I decided to use this time also as a means to work on my walking as my natural male gait tends to sway more towards the swagger of an old John Wayne character…I felt a little silly at first as I realized that I was putting way too much effort and concentration into just walking. (Guess it was a good thing I wasn’t trying to chew gum at the same time.):heehee:

I found a rhythm though which served two purposes the first being that by walking with my thighs touching the boys, which were just back in my bikini panties stayed in place nicely…and I felt that I had a bit of a natural female wiggle going on in the trunk. I am going to have to either find someone to critique me or just video myself and get a look to see if this is working as well as I hope it is…if so, then I will be swearing off taping except for in those circumstances when it things just absolutely must stay well hidden.:o

I live on a fairly busy street which turns back into a nice neighborhood but I had planned on taking my walk on a more direct route which I have mapped out as exactly one mile…this route however takes me past a local High School which has a lot of traffic at this time of the morning as students and faculty begin filtering in. many cars passes me by at the posted 30 mph speed limit and no one payed any notice of me…That’s a good thing right? About three quarters of a mile in, a couple of women jogged past me and spoke to me commenting on how lovely of a morning it was. I responded back in kind and went on about my walk.

As I was retuning home a truck which looked very familiar to me stopped at an intersection as I was about to cross it and the man driving waved me on in front and sat patiently waiting for me to pass. As I walked in front of the truck I realized the truck belonged to the couple who lived in the duplex just behind mine. We have spoken just once or twice in the two years I have lived at this location so I don’t think he recognized me…and even if he did I though to myself…”So What!”:)

I got home and pressed the brew now button on my coffee maker and as I sit here waiting for the pot to brew I decided that this lovely crisp spring mornings walk, filled with sunshine and the scent of springs blooming flowers in the air had been to wonderful of an experience not to share….I hope everyone had as great a morning as I have.:)

kimdl93
05-04-2011, 07:58 AM
the day is off to a good start for me....not as nice as your's...but still fine. Enjoying a cup of coffee now!

Kathi Lake
05-04-2011, 10:57 AM
Lovely morning, Wendy! Of course around here, the saying is more like, "April showers bring, . . . more stinking showers!! May! June! . . .

:)

Kathi

RADER
05-04-2011, 11:14 AM
AH!!! They bring May Snow Showers....
Rader

NicoleScott
05-04-2011, 11:40 AM
If April showers bring May flowers, what do May flowers bring?

Pilgrims, of course.

Alaceann
05-04-2011, 11:53 AM
A lot of grass mowing.