PDA

View Full Version : Finally out and loving it

Sweet Sabrina
05-04-2011, 10:16 AM
While I am still fairly new to all this I think I have come a long way already. I came out to my wife about a year ago after having some marital issues. While at first she was kind of freaked out she has come around and is a great supporter. She even helps pick out an outfit for the evening a time or two. While my kids and the rest of my family still do not know about all of this I still feel lime a huge weight has been lifted. Haven't gone out anywhere yet but working up to it. Hard to find some places aroun here that are accepting. Still kind of secretive but feeling better about me and who I like to be all the time. My wife even picked out a name for me that I just love. Sabrina.

Debra Russell
05-04-2011, 11:53 AM
Sabrina, I know that the wife being supportive is great. Mine excepts and is ok with it -- buys me clothes and we shop but not when I'am dressed. It is a relief that she knows -- it's even better to go out and not have to sneek around -- glad yours is being supportave -- love her for it!! your avitar looks great -- go out you'll feel better yet !!.....Debra

suchacutie
05-04-2011, 12:12 PM
Hi Sabrina,

My wife is also my biggest supporter. We've also not told anyone close to us, and there is something special about having a confidence between the two of us that we share with no-one else. Something as simple as having conversations about growing up as a girl or as a boy have brought out a closeness between us generated specifically by this topic of conversation that two spouses seldom have at this depth. Enjoy it all with her! Oh, my wife chose my name as well!

tina

Raynefall
05-04-2011, 02:58 PM
I hope that one day soon I can be that way as well. It would be amazing if she knew. But oh well. Lol.

That sounds awesome. It gives me hope to hear about others being so accepting. Thank you for the inspiration!

kimdl93
05-04-2011, 04:00 PM
Congratulations on a positive year after coming out. I read another post today that observed that supportive wives can sometimes be almost obsessive in their enthusiasm for helping us dress. I haven't noticed that so much with my wife, although she's always great about including me on shopping trips etc.

Sweet Sabrina
05-04-2011, 04:24 PM
Thanks for all the comments. Looking forward to going out at some point. Need to justify my wardrobe. I have more femme clothes then male clothes Well almost but getting very close