PDA

View Full Version : as you know

lori m crawford
05-04-2011, 10:37 PM
as you know i am sangle do you ladies think i cood find a women on line or is it a bad thing to do i wood like to find some one that loves me for me not what i can give them have you don that an fond that lady i know this day an age a lot of it happens on line

Shelly Preston
05-05-2011, 04:18 AM
Lori

You never know where you will find the right woman for you

It could be the grocery store, a bar, a cafe, a supermarket or online

Best of luck in finding someone

Joanne f
05-05-2011, 05:00 AM
Like Shelly has said , there are many place`s to find the right woman for you and it is inclined to happen when you least expect it .

WifeofWrenchette
05-05-2011, 05:06 AM
as you know i am sangle do you ladies think i cood find a women on line or is it a bad thing to do i wood like to find some one that loves me for me not what i can give them have you don that an fond that lady i know this day an age a lot of it happens on lineLori, it is not a bad thing at all. I found my SO online. We've been together for 6 years now. Good luck to you!

t-girlxsophie
05-05-2011, 07:23 PM
You should try it Lori,tread carefully and be sure the person is genuine,I met my wife online and she knew straight away about Sophie,we are very happy and have been together 6years and married for almost 4 years now.good luck

Sophie

lori m crawford
05-06-2011, 09:42 PM
so on line give some ida wer to look that some of you did was a cd-ts thing or wear to look