PDA

View Full Version : Are nipples ok?

Genivieve
05-05-2011, 01:59 AM
So, My camera broke after a long photo session. I got pissed and took my ipod into that bathroom and made improve pictures after I washed my makeup off with my wig and some boy pants.

However, my man nipples can be seen in some. It sounds weird but I'm a boy dressed as a girl, are the nipples bad? If so I'll crop them out. So strange haha!

Kathleen Ann Trees
05-05-2011, 11:53 AM
I'd say look around. Do women show their nipples? Unless it's a wet tee-shirt contest I don't see them much. As guys, we LOVE the high beams, but I think women feel discretion is the better approach.

Kathleen Ann

sandra-leigh
05-05-2011, 12:39 PM
If the question is about posting here, then my recollection is that visible nipples are not accepted, but that projections from opaquely covered nipples may be acceptable if it is tasteful.

Helen_Highwater
05-05-2011, 02:18 PM
I saw the title as I'd been pondering whether or not the next pair of breast forms I get will be with or without. The pair I have at present have nipples which do show through clothing and if as is often said here the aim is to blend into the background, but as Kathleen alludes to above, nothing will grab a guy's gaze faster.