PDA

View Full Version : Fourth Chest procedure Done :-)

Felix
05-05-2011, 03:09 AM
Well peeps Ive had my lipo and wow I cant believe how it looks im really pleased its almost completely flat and thats fine by me coz gm chests arent completely flat after all. I saw my surgeon this morning and he said one more benelli chest lift to tighten all the skin and to reduce my areoli. I may have to reduce the nipples separately to reduce the risk of nipple death:-) so over all extremely pleased. :-) Thanx for all ya support :-) xx Felix

Eryn
05-05-2011, 05:29 PM
Congrats! Sounds like this step went very well. The only totally flat boys are pre-teens!

Fractured
05-05-2011, 06:24 PM
Congrats! Sounds like this step went very well. The only totally flat boys are pre-teens!

Yep, most teen and college guys want to have decent sized pecs to impress people with. Congrats as well, Felix.

Felix
05-08-2011, 11:19 AM
Thanx Eryn and Fractured :-) xx Felix

AllieSF
05-08-2011, 06:42 PM
Way to go Felix. One more step down the road. I really am happy how fast you have gone from one procedure to the next and always coming out happy with a wonderful positive outlook. Recover quickly and continue enjoying the new/old/real you. Thanks for sharing your experiences.

pamela_a
05-08-2011, 08:54 PM
Felix. that's absolutely wonderful news.

You're quite a special guy to share your journey with us and I want you to know how much I appreciate it. You're a man's man in my book. Be well my friend. :hugs:

Felix
05-12-2011, 01:30 PM
Thanx Pam and Allie for you wonderful support I really appreciate it :)

I saw the surgeon today and he's really pleased with my chest. I have to go back in three months for a check up and then another lift later this year and that should be it with the nipple reduction again. xx Felix :)

Leo Lane
05-12-2011, 05:39 PM
Congratulations man. I admire you for having the guts to go through these ops and for keeping on smiling and sharing stuff with us.

7sisters
05-13-2011, 09:40 PM
Congratulations man. I admire you for having the guts to go through these ops and for keeping on smiling and sharing stuff with us.

Ditto. I wish you well always Felix.

Felix
06-26-2011, 01:57 AM
Thanx Leo and 7sisters :-) ..... Felix