PDA

View Full Version : I Came Out to David

BreenaDion
05-05-2011, 09:01 AM
So the story takes a different twist.

Easter Sunday I had my best day ever as a transwoman and the relationship just gets hotter an hotter.

I saw David Again the following sunday. We had family plans to ride the Shining Sea Bikeway that day and I was so excited. I got up early and couldnt wait untile the troops was ready so I whent to the canal and did 15 miles while the guys was getting ready and to met me at the parking lot. As I was finishing up I saw David pass me going the opposite direction , he pointed at me and I waved back and I soon turned an headed back to the lot. I noticed him putting his gear away so I asked him, You're Leaving So Soon? He replied I have to go to mass, be being a born again christian I can see why and this plays in later. We talked a bit and he liked my new paint job to my bike. I told him where I was going and he wanted to know about that place as he heard about it from others.

The more I step back and watch David and think hes is kinda lonely in some ways. Happy as he rides his bike listen to music an waving his arms, some call him a nut. I do the same but in a more feminine way. Guess we have alot in common. He left and the troops arrived an we did the 10.5 mile bike way and its beautiful. You go by ponds and cranberry bogs, alot of benches to sit down especially 2 porches jetting out towards a couple ponds with benches, so nice. There is one salt water beach the spouce wants to go later this summer, so beautiful. Falmouth to Woods Hole and back about 22 miles an we had a great time.

I whent back to the canal that afternoon as David said he would be but I didnt see him. So the next day I came to the lot about 1pm after my errands an saw him laying ontop of his truck catching rays, OMG he has these short shorts on and tanned legs. I got the bike out of the van an slamed the doors as he looked over an got up. I came over an we talked. I said I got my new tires and he replied bring them over and I'll put them on I have the tools. No string attached just cook me dinner some time. I said no thanks, thinking I dont want this to get that hot. He soon wanted to show me his guitar and started to play, did one song and it was ok.
The second song he got his portable amplifier hooked up an plug in the guitar. This song with johny cash just made me fade away. I told him an complimented on the play and he just started to melt. Hes been playing for 10 yrs but got serious last 6 months, so he told me.

I didnt leave the side of my bike cuz I felt alittle uneasy being alone and wanted to send signals I want to exercise. We Parted and the spouce drove up and I told her dont say anything to David, if he asks we are BFF's and you have a key. She met me on the road an we sat an talked, I told her what happened and she is very cool over this David issue. As then I saw Beverly skate by an wave, I said Hi and motioned I wanted to talk. She replied I'll go to the end cuz im against the wind, meaning she'll catch me on the way back, so I road over an we talked while moving with the wind. I said I met a Man, David. She said who cowboy dav, you can have him. Thinking I need permission :straightface:. She then told me he got mean an others dont want any thing to do with him. Im thinking its because of his depression he said. We stoped at her parking lot and I introduced her to Moe my spouce and we just all hit it off. Beverly I saw last yr an she knows im trans an is very cool about it, as she has a transman at work.

I finished up about 6 pm and I came back to the lot there is David first spot in , door wide open and pointed at me and I pointed back. I came over and we talked a bit. He has been saying about this job he did, took 4 yrs and should of hired more help as it left him burnt out. He says he has $$$$ and lot alot in the stock market in 08 and waiting for it to recover, so it did about 70-80 percent, so he says. He gets tired of being homeless an doing motels and ask if he could ren t a room where I am staying. He would pay me cuz hes got money. I said I have to ask the family. You have children he asked, two a girl an boy. Thats cools, I then said I have a 24' camper tagalong. He lite up on that one. Are you married he asked, I said yes. He said ask you husband and at that point I couldnt go any farther I had to tell him.

He reminds me so much of my parasite brother, so much a liar its the truth to him. I dont know this guy and how much is truth or lie. I took off my sun glasses and said Dont You See It and he replied, See What. I am no psychologist as I told him earlier that I put a gun to my head twice, oh the shock an disbelief. I said to David I am A M2F TS and OMG the disgusting look on his face, he was more than mortified. He asked if I had the operation and I said NO. He got more disgusted. See his reaction I now know he really though I was a female and probibily had sexual thoughts or images.

I tried to explain how we are created and being a Born Again Christian he said im a Male and not a woman you are doing this to yourself. I know the ideology behind his thinking, religion is so close minded to LGBTQ community that I couldnt talk or reason with him. I got so hurt I started to leave and he said I'll Still Be Your Friend.
I got in my van and spead away crying. I could only cry for a short time cuz I did a wonderful job on myself in that negitive erea and I evened out. I tought about it and then started to laugh. LMAO I did, its funny .

Hey listen I was riding along being a polite person ,mindfull of people traffic and children. He picked me out of a croud and started a relationship with me, NOT I.
I won in this relationship, He just boosted my confidence and gave me experience with men. He got nothing but self shame, LOL Poor guy was so blind by his little head he couldnt see under the embrella LOL. I will wave to David and even chat but aint gonna get excited any more cuz I was fealing like a school girl and was adjusting my life for him.

So I know I look like a woman after 16 months on HRT and dont need FFS thank god. Just wanted to share my story and 3 days later I havent seen him either, LOL I think he going somewhere else for a while, who knows. I am NOT looking and I got a big release that this is over for me and now im relaxed and moven on. I still ride the cape cod canal access road with or without him. I WON, Thanks .
Breena.

iloveps
05-05-2011, 10:47 AM
Maybe he will come around and call you up? It could just be initial shock. But even if he doesnt you are right to see it as an affirmation of you womanhood in the eyes of another.

boardpuppy
05-05-2011, 05:57 PM
-As long as you are happy and don't look back, keep going straight ahead. I was told every girl has to have several flirtations with men before she knows what/how she feels. Keep looking up.

TerryTerri
05-05-2011, 11:04 PM
Thanks for sharing the whole experience with us here. Good adventure, good lessons, good stuff!
Glad it hasn't gotten you too down and that you've bounced back quickly.