PDA

View Full Version : looking good for so

bobbie sue
05-05-2011, 11:05 AM
Hi ladies my wife works and supports us very well i stay home keep the house cook do all the washing and try to keep up the yard.I am 24/7 and i try to keep myself up go to the jim three times a week swim in our pool almost every day in the summer. Go get my nails and hair done every Monday i do dress and do my makeup every day before she comes home and have dinner waiting on her.I dress in something sexie every night for her do her nails if needed. She is so good to me takes me out to eat shopping movies we love going to the beach and on road trips LIFE IS GRAND AND SO IS MY SO WIFE HUGHS AND KISSES

larry
05-05-2011, 11:08 AM
now this is a dream come true.

Kim_Bitzflick
05-05-2011, 11:12 AM
That's great to hear. If I had a wife like that, I know I would pamper her all I could.

kimdl93
05-05-2011, 01:03 PM
What a great relationship. You're both fortunate to have found a situation that works for you. Our life is somewhat similar. My wife works outside the home and I work at home, so I'm almost 24/7 (one of our adult daughters moved back in with us, but works) I try to do whatever I can so she doesn't have grocery shopping,housework or meals to deal with. And when we are certain of privacy, I'll often fix a special dinner and greet her in something sexy too!

t-girlxsophie
05-05-2011, 11:17 PM
What A fantastic relationship,built on mutual trust and respect.My lovely wife isn't too well just now so Im being the dutiful housewife:) a role I find that I am enjoying.I'm sure you let her know every day how much you appreciate her

Sophie

Tammy V
05-07-2011, 07:40 PM
Hugs and kisses!! Sounds wonderful!