PDA

View Full Version : Do things like a girl?

Stephenie
09-30-2005, 12:02 PM
Ever been told that you do something like a girl by someone who doesn't know.

In High School I was told by my Brothers girl friend that I sat like a girl and she tried to teach me not to. And my wife thinks I giggle like a girl.

Ella
09-30-2005, 12:22 PM
When I was a school, there was one girl that always called me a girl. She was just doing it jokingly and I don't really why she said it, but she did. I secretly enjoyed being called a girl, but she thought that she was being annoying!

windycissy
09-30-2005, 12:38 PM
If I had a nickel for every time I heard "You throw like a girl" when I was a kid, I would be rich today. The funny thing is, I really worked at it and got pretty good at baseball, but I still remember those taunts....

Deborah
09-30-2005, 12:56 PM
I was told numerous times by co-workers in the army that i acted like a girl. Never anything specific. Ex-wife and ex-girlfriend both said i have hands like a girl and kiss like one.

Stormgirl
09-30-2005, 01:00 PM
an ex said that I would make a great bitch since I seemed to "bitch like a girl"

Whatever that means

virtualize
09-30-2005, 01:09 PM
at school i got told i am a girl for some reason
so they would gang up and me and spray me with perfume or put make-up on me but wot they didn't know i secretely liked it

also i am told i wlk like a girl

Daniela
09-30-2005, 02:39 PM
eh the only thing that anyone said that i was a girl was because i pack too much when i go away. they say i pack WORSE than a girl. and i was told that i had girly like mannerisims (sp) by an ex gf also.

MandyTS
09-30-2005, 03:25 PM
I get comments all the time...

How I sit, how I walk, how I talk... hmmm...

Now only if I WAS a girl...

CharleneCD
09-30-2005, 03:42 PM
I remember when I was a teenager and was seeing a shrink. He seemed to want to focus one time on teaching me to sit in a more manly fasion. He didnt succeed. I wonder why :D .

Delila
09-30-2005, 05:05 PM
when i was a teenager my sister told me that i walked like a girl all the time. Sadly i changed it and now cant get that walk back

ebony
09-30-2005, 05:19 PM
Eeverything I look at while not in the mirror.
my toes must be painted, acrilic finger nails from the nail shop (no polish thoe just a natural buff) my legs must be shaved, and I have a dangle on my navel ring.

Sharon
09-30-2005, 05:47 PM
I've always been told that I was sensitive like a woman supposedly is. And I've been told that my home is decorated in a feminine manner.

HaleyPink2000
09-30-2005, 05:55 PM
Well lets see. Hmmmm? Yeah ok! There was a few times when I was told "when I was in my late teens" that I was built like a girl. One Guy even said, " you know you have an ass like a Girl ". At that time I was trying to be very male and said, " just don't touch it" with and evil smirk.

*smile
Haley:)

Bernadina
09-30-2005, 05:57 PM
I was told numerous times by co-workers in the army that i acted like a girl. Never anything specific. Ex-wife and ex-girlfriend both said i have hands like a girl and kiss like one.

I would wonder how your ex's would know how a girl kisses?

confused
09-30-2005, 06:23 PM
Some of my girlfriends in high school called me a girl. In fact one of the girls I asked out said she would not go out with me because she thought of me as a sister.
And just last year my mother called me a good daughter! No wonder it is so hard for me to get a date when my own mother thinks of me as girl.

Dixie Darling
09-30-2005, 06:54 PM
My non-tolerant wife brings up the subject of crossdressing on occasion - almost ALWAYS with an air of hostility about it. So the last time she mentioned it I asked her bluntly just when had she ever seen ANYTHING feminine about me. The ONLY thing she could come up with was the way I cross my legs. I don't know why she noticed that since I have always crossed my legs the same way ever since we met each other.

Dixie -- http://www.geocities.com/senorita_cd

cd_isabelle
09-30-2005, 06:58 PM
hello girls,

i have often been told by a number of my female friends that i am one of the girls so to speak, not that they know i dress, but more in that they can talk about anything to me and they do, while also i am very caring and protective of them and exhibit a number of feminine qualities when around those girls. i guess i could almost be like a sister or best friend sort of thing.

kinda a shame at times but i do love the friendships i have with them.

kisses,

cd_isabelle

Kimberly
09-30-2005, 07:00 PM
the phrase "honourary girl" cropped up in sixth form last year, before my friends knew about me. Now they do, they can just add two and two together if I do anything like a girl. :)

Rachel Morley
09-30-2005, 08:47 PM
Many times in my life I have been told that I sit like a girl and that some of my mannerisums are girly. Several GG friends in my past have said I'm too sensitive for a guy (does that count?). One of my GG friends back in England told me that she sees me as "more of a girl that a guy" but she wouldn't be specific about exactly what she mean't.

As far as today goes, my wife Marla says she loves it that I kiss like a girl. How does she know what girls kiss like?....well she is one, so she's really saying I kiss like her. :)

cheri
09-30-2005, 08:50 PM
My mother in law told me had small hands like a woman! Little does she know....giggles!

Deborah
09-30-2005, 09:39 PM

It's funny i never thought that at the time. I was to overwhelmed with the the compliment.;)

I should ask her how she knows that lol.:D

Lauren_T
09-30-2005, 09:43 PM
80% of girls admit to 'experimenting' with another girl at some point in their youth. The remaining 20% are fibbing... :eek: :p

emmicd
09-30-2005, 11:12 PM
My wife teases me sometimes by saying in front of our son "You better listen to your father or he will cry like a little girl!"

Emmi

Sophia Rearen
10-01-2005, 08:27 AM
My wife teases me sometimes by saying in front of our son "You better listen to your father or he will cry like a little girl!"

Emmi

That can't be good.

Deidra Cowen
10-01-2005, 08:37 AM

Had me laughing out loud! funny! :D

Kayla Smith
10-01-2005, 09:42 AM
In my younger days my dad would always tell(yell at me) that I did things "Just like a girl" and that I should be more like my bother that was more manly(What ever) :rolleyes: . When I was in kindergarten, I was the only boy, the girls in my class would ask to play barbies with. Just yesterday my youngest daughter told me that "I was more like a girl" than her older sister. Which inside makes me feel good. :D

jamie_44
10-01-2005, 09:45 AM
Yes, Told by several girlfriends when younger that I had a lot of girly mannerisms. My wife has also told me that I kiss like one. I also do most of the "showtime outfits" for her when the lights are out!

Eileen
10-01-2005, 10:53 AM
MY 58 VW,

Honey you are a girl, where it counts inside! :)

Eileen

MsEva
10-01-2005, 11:20 AM
No, I guess I live a dichotomy. When femmy, I carry on in a fem manner. But when in boy mode.. I don't think I give much away. The only thing I remember was in college after a lot of beer having the girls rate our legs! All the guys hiked up pant legs behind a suspended blanket. Doing our best cheesecake poses, I won as the prettiest legs.. :rolleyes:

karen marie
10-01-2005, 11:27 AM
i was called a girl a lot in school.i was pretty much a sissy.
hugs,karen.

Denise01
10-01-2005, 12:15 PM
When I was in my early 20's i was in a group that wore kilts as a boy.

Both my Mother and sister, ( who are no longer with me ) told me and other people on several occasions, when wearing the kilt, and I went to sit down. I swept the back of the Kilt (skirt) the same as a girl.

Little did they know that some time later, i would be in glory being able to wear skirts and dresses

Denise

gennee
10-01-2005, 02:21 PM
I've never been called a girl or told I do things like a girl-but I'm a girl now.

Gennee :)

:doll:

brendalee70
10-01-2005, 02:45 PM
Many of my friends kept telling me that I would hold my books like a girl, across my crest with both arms across them. Also, back then there was a trend of clothing called "unisex" and I would always wear those "unisex" jeans, they were tight and tapered down from the waist to my ankles, then one day a GG girl came in to class with the same jeans, and blouse(on her) shirt (on me) then all my friends started to tease me. Then, everyone would come to me and tell me all their girlfriend & boyfriend problems. I also would sit like a girl and have some femm manerisims that even now when I am out in public as a male my wife points them out to me secretly.
Since I always use body creams, always the girls at school would feel my hands and they would comment on how soft they where and how nice they smelled. I also had long beautiful hair to my shoulders and I would take care of it no split ends shampoos and conditioners all the girls where so jeaulous since I took better care of my hair than they did!
One excuse that I would say was "I am a headbanger"
Little did they know--
lol
Love,
BrendaLee

Rachel_740
10-01-2005, 03:18 PM

In High School I was told by my Brothers girl friend that I sat like a girl and she tried to teach me not to. And my wife thinks I giggle like a girl.

My second wife told me that very frequently. And she HATED by bath robe cos it was too feminine (just an ordinary white toweling robe - lovely fluffy toweling and really heavy, I love it).

Anne

michelle19845
10-02-2005, 02:20 PM
i was told i kiss,shop,and pack a lot like a girl.

michelle19845

Lauren_T
10-02-2005, 02:28 PM
i was told i kiss,shop,and pack a lot like a girl.

michelle19845...hopefully not all at the same time... :eek: :p

uknowhoo
10-02-2005, 02:44 PM
I've had the title "honorary girl" bestwowed upon me on several occasions (and I liked it!!). Sometimes I hang out and socialize when my wife has several of her friends over. I'm very comfortable sitting and chatting as one of the girls. Oh yeah, and I often wear panties, forms, bra, dress, hose, heels, wig and make-up. I guess you'd consider that "doin something like a girl" too, eh? :rolleyes:

MonaSmith
10-02-2005, 02:48 PM
I used to get the living sh!te beaten out of me at school for acting like a girl, so I guess the answer is yes.

These days I can act as much like a girl as I like, and my colleagues and friends positively encourage it.

Mona xx

Jessicafreed
10-10-2005, 11:41 PM
I was always treated like one of the girls. All the all girls used to talk to me like I was their girlfriend. Asking me about different outfits and discussing problems with other girls. My mannerisms have always been feminine and I tend to walk with a swing in my hips.

SheilaTV
10-12-2005, 08:14 AM

Many times people tell me I walk, sit, laugh, talk, watch, think and so on as a girl.

And I feel proud of it.

Sarahgurl371
10-12-2005, 02:34 PM
I had a lot of girl friends in school, and wasn't ever interested at all in sports or any other normal boy stuff, never in fights etc. My wife says I talk alot which all the guys at work bitch about their wives doing. She has notice that I tend to sit like a girl and my statue changes when home and not around anyone. Guess just like all the books say...we have to put on a front around the normal guys. She also says that I'm more like a girl in the bedroom, no dispute from me.

jessi girl
10-14-2005, 09:16 PM
to this day, i get a lot of comments,primarily from girls gg's at the bars, that i have a girls a*s. i catch myself standing like a girl alot.

Ibuki_Warpetal
10-14-2005, 09:23 PM
When I was a school, there was one girl that always called me a girl. She was just doing it jokingly and I don't really why she said it, but she did. I secretly enjoyed being called a girl, but she thought that she was being annoying!
Same with me but this chick wanted to be my dom or something. o__o'''

I've been told throughout my life I eat like a girl, and generaly look like one when I'm not in psychotic kiler mode.

I laugh like one, with an uncontrolled high pitched squeak oftentimes.

It's embarrassing .__.'''

robinLynn
10-14-2005, 09:35 PM
ive done thing like a girl for 40 yrs im just now dealing withit

HippyGirlKelly
10-14-2005, 09:50 PM
A lot of people have told me that when I get angry I do the "pissed off woman look". I've also been told that I kiss like a girl.

Gunda
10-15-2005, 04:22 AM
Hi,
Sorry to resurrect an older thread, but I can't get online till later in the day......

As a kid, I was told I shot a basketball like a girl. My Mom told me once that both she and others considered me a very "light on his feet" and "graceful boy" when I was small - a nice way of saying I was kinda "swishy" I guess. Some female family friends told me once that I'd have made a decent model if I'd been born female. Who knows?

Best,
Gunda

Skirtboy
10-15-2005, 08:29 PM
When I was in high school, I would always be told I had my belt on like a girl, or I would sit like a girl. And I have always walked with my heels in the air, even as a baby. So, Ironically, I walk better in high heels than in flats.

stevie h
10-16-2005, 09:07 AM
I was discussing with work colleagues in a bar after work the size of bushy eyebrows in general, not that this a normal topic of conservation. Mine were nice said a female friend in a group of about 5. Deathly silence and change of subject. Am i bothered, i don't think so.

stevie

stevie h
10-16-2005, 09:09 AM
and i always get funny looks at the supermarket check out with those bright spots. Nice buffed nails said one check out girl. thanks i said.

stevie

xx

Helen MC
10-16-2005, 10:54 AM
I do not look particularly feminine in my middle age, but as a teenager with long hair I didn't look particularly butch either unlike some of the boys from my area. On a few occasions I was taken for my sister's young sister instead of her brother if we were dressed in identical outfits when she was wearing jeans and I was delighted at that mistake.

I always hated team sports and any team activities and rough and tumble games, could not stand getting myself or my clothes dirty, and prefered to do things by myself and not as a group and I am not at all competitive. Sports such as football (soccer) and events such as the Olympics, Motor Racing, etc leave me cold and my car is simply a machine to get me around, I have no more feelings for it than for my Computer or TV set.

When I smoked cigarettes (later in my teens and I gave up smoking in my 30s) I was often told that I held a cigarette like a woman not like a man and that I usually sat with my legs crossed as a woman would (even when wearing trousers) and not like a man. I also have a female compassion and sympathy not a male "pull yourself together" attitude and I am empirical and lateral rather than logical, and will try something to see if it will solve the problem rather than sit down and work it out first. I'm not good at spatial skills but very good at verbal ones. I am also very subjective and If I don't like someone it doesn't matter who he is or what his position may be, I simply will dislike him and only work grudgingly with or for him because I have to. With me respect has to be earned not commanded.

Does that make me more female in attitudes than male? Certainly I am not a "hunter gatherer" I would find it difficult to kill something unless it was a threat or I was starving and no other alternative existed. I also like cats, rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters, etc but really dislike dogs.

Sakura Kinomoto
10-19-2005, 06:26 PM
Lets just say that I am somewhat different to other men,my skin is too soft....(nothing like a man) my hands are too small and even my feet...

I do behave girly from time to time,becuase I believe that I was going to be a female....and the proof is in my hands and skin....

And that I love to croos dress....some people actually think that I am a girl!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Maybe I was going to be one....

Katrina
10-19-2005, 06:55 PM
My ex used to tell me that I giggled like a 12 year old girl when she tickled me. One of my female co-workers treats me like a girlfriend by telling me her guy issues.

tonya23
10-19-2005, 07:02 PM
thats kinda of funny cause ive been told by woman as well as men for years that ive got the butt and legs of a girl i know that not the same as doing things like a girl the things i do most like a girl might be left unsaid in here lol but yes there s lots of thing s like i cry at things that most women dont even cry about

VickyTan_81
10-19-2005, 09:28 PM
I shop like a girl, does that count? :)

shea
10-19-2005, 09:41 PM
Definately!

Sometimes more often, I hear that I look like a girl. Well, close to more

girly boyish style. And I don't have much hairs in my body compare to other

man. I do have a hand like girlhand which I heard one of girl I know.

Sakura Kinomoto
10-20-2005, 01:44 PM
I must saythat to some people I look like a girl even if I am in
"boy mode" on.

One day,walking,just casual,a security guard told me,
"Good afternoon Miss".

As I looked arouind there was nobody there,and I realized he told it to me.

I just thought,well guess to some I am a girl even if I am in
"boy mode".......

Maybe because my hands are too small and I dont walk like a boy that much....

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Very deep inside me,I know I am a female though...

melissacd
10-20-2005, 01:51 PM
I am not so sure that it was as much that I did things like a girl, rather I just did not do things like a normal boy. I was not interested much in normal boyish ruff and tumble things. I participated in them because I wanted to fit in, but they were not my fav activities.

Marla
10-20-2005, 05:35 PM
When someone notices that I'm acting female, I take that as a sincere complement and try harder. I've often thought "sissy pants" would be the highest because I always have panties on.