PDA

View Full Version : i have two "?

lori m crawford
05-07-2011, 12:50 AM
the first one is how long have let your hire grow my is below my sholders the nex is have you ever found a wig that if your hire was was long ennuff to have it fix that way for ever day wood you a the corler to mach i have two wigs that i love but one maches my hire so much but it is not strat curlley so if an i wear it pople will know i wood to hav my hear that way ever day sorry about spelling hope you ladies can read this

Persephone
05-07-2011, 01:26 AM
Hi Lori1

Have you thought of the possibility of keeping your hair long and wearing a short wig in guy mode?

Joanne f
05-07-2011, 03:16 AM
I would love to have longish hair but I do not have enough hair to grow it long and when i had hair it grew outwards more than down ( i had curly hair):sad:
If you have shoulder length hair why get a wig ,style your own . ( i am envious of you having your own hair) :daydreaming:

Tina B.
05-07-2011, 08:05 AM
I used to wear my hair long enough to style, but that was back when I still had a full head of hair. I also used to wear it in a shag, that was a bi-gender hair do. Loved that, I could wear it the same way in either gender, but then it didn't make me look that much different from him to her. I was sorry to see that style fade in to history, but then so did my hair. now it just has to be a wig.
Tina B.

Starr
05-07-2011, 08:22 AM
My hair has been growing for about 3 years, i can wear it in a short ponytail now.. if i wear the ponytail high like a girl. I love bangs in girl mode, but for boy mode not so much.. my hair is wavey and has pretty good body when it is washed. Right now i am letting it grow more and once it is longer will get it trimed up and styled for long hair. If i was full time i would go with bangs and dye it red like in my profile photo

PretzelGirl
05-08-2011, 12:06 PM
I have my hair long and have been growing it for about 4-5 years. I haven't tried a wig since I started growing it as it would seem to be quite a job to get it all to fit in there as my hair is fairly thick. But my stylist thinks I should give it a go, so we may play with it some day.