PDA

View Full Version : I just thought of something

Daniela
09-30-2005, 02:31 PM
I dont know if it was said on here, but i just thought of a great way to buy some female clothes without embarassment at the register. Just ask for a gift reciept!!! then all of that wondering about what the lady at the register is thinking is cleared up!.

Wendy me
09-30-2005, 02:33 PM
what ever gets you shopping is a good thing..........

BethCD
09-30-2005, 02:34 PM
Daniela, That's a good one. I ask if they can be returned if "she" doesn't like the item, etc.....
Beth :)

Daniela
09-30-2005, 02:37 PM
Daniela, That's a good one. I ask if they can be returned if "she" doesn't like the item, etc.....
Beth :)

ah thats another good one!

MsEva
09-30-2005, 03:30 PM
File that away under...useful stuff!~ :rolleyes:

Stacie Stockman
09-30-2005, 04:05 PM
Wonder if I ask for a gift receipt after ask to try on the item would clear up anything... lol

Lady Jayne
09-30-2005, 05:25 PM
On one of the very few times I have bought femme things in a shop what I did was walk right up to a sales assistant and ask them for help choosing a gift. I had writen sizes down on slip of paper, I made a point of saying these are from her clothes so should be right but if they don't fit or she doesn't like them can she return them.To be honest people have always been really helpfull but I still find it embaressing so I tend to shop on-line.

HaleyPink2000
09-30-2005, 06:17 PM
I find that people really don't care! Walmart is a good example. They will call me Ma'am when I buy femme clothing and take it to the register. I try on at the store and there has never been a problem. Lane Bryant also is the same way. Really these things make us feel better , but as my friend Rae said at the last TriEss meeting, " People really don't care"! I believe this. The ones that would make a comment don't matter in my life anyway.

Haley:)