PDA

View Full Version : A question (mainly) for GGs about skirts

Lucy Long Legs
05-07-2011, 02:27 AM
Hi. I am normally a fairly conservative dresser who meets with a group of friends regularly. Sometimes I decide to be daring and I have a collection of mini-skirts and short dresses which I wear with hose and heels.

When I wear these, I start to feel quite different and come out of my shell. I become quite predatory and often have experiences which, although fun at the time, I regret later.

Do GGs (or other CDs) have these feelings? I wonder if GGs sometimes wear short skirts to arouse themselves as much as for men?

ssandy
05-07-2011, 09:19 AM
Hi Lucy,

Just be careful...go slowly...keep yourself out of trouble which could be just around the next experience.

Nigella
05-07-2011, 10:59 AM
IMNSHO, this is a non topic for GG's. Very few GGs, if any, get "turned on" by clothes. Yes they dress like most of us, to look nice, to be predatory or self arousal, I don't think so.

JennyA
05-07-2011, 11:05 AM
IMNSHO, I'm genetically male, and when I used to go out on the town in my twenties dressed to the tilt in a sleek, well fitting suit, I felt fantastic. I felt very confident and ready to take whatever I wanted from the world. So, on the flip side, why wouldn't a GG get any sort of feeling out of nice clothes?

Sandra
05-07-2011, 02:29 PM
I wonder if GGs sometimes wear short skirts to arouse themselves as much as for men?

I think the fact that sofar no GG haa responded answers your question.

I wear clothes because I like them and certainly not to arouse myself.

Persephone
05-07-2011, 03:33 PM
I think the fact that sofar no GG haa responded answers your question.

I wear clothes because I like them and certainly not to arouse myself.

Perhaps no GG has responded because what we choose to wear and how we feel about it does have deeper meanings than we like to say it does? Otherwise, why keep a Wedding Dress for the rest of your life? Or remember what you wore to your Prom?

I'm not sure that the OP is talking about sexual arousal, maybe more like feeling liberated, or perhaps even sexier, in club wear vs. business wear. Sort of like Shania Twain's llyric, "Oh, oh, oh, go totally crazy-forget I'm a lady, Men's shirts-short skirts . . . "

Hugs,
Persephone.

Cheryl T
05-07-2011, 04:00 PM
I sometimes like a short skirt (nothing too short) and wear it mainly for me. It does feel more "exciting" to me and if it happens to attract some attention, well, doesn't that make us all feel good????

Laura-uk
05-07-2011, 04:31 PM
Sure sounds like me lol! I'm not luckey enough to have CD friends to meet with bit at home I love dressing partly because the initial turn on! Autoerotica? yes - guilty? Hell no!