PDA

View Full Version : Wouldn't it be funny if...

dack
05-07-2011, 06:09 PM
In the Smalleville TV series, we have the continual mystery about "Clark's secret". Lana, Chloe, and Lex Luthor are all chomping at the bit to find out what it is...

Wouldn't it be funny if it turned out Clark's secret was crossdressing?

He didn't want to tell Lana about his secret for fear that she wouldn't accept him. He was trying to protect her from the social stigma.

Meanwhile, Lex Luthor has secrets of his own. He intends to use his vast capital to build a machine to turn himself into a biological female.

Finally, when Clark unveils his secrets, he finds he has many women to help him with his crossdressing:
Lana Lang - A classy, upscale Paris style fashion
Chloe Sullivan - Stylish yet not too classy.
Lois Lane - The rebellious styles
Kara (Clark's Kryptonian cousin) - All of the secret Kryptonian styles

GirlieAmanda
05-07-2011, 06:27 PM
That would be so awesome! Smallville lost me years ago. Kara is great. Hated Chloe and her little baby teeth and gummy smile, Hated Lana and her boringness, Lois is OK but she seems kind of old for Clark. Although Tom Welling is like 60 years old playing a 20 something. LOL It always cracked me up when he would go around saying with a worried look..."But, my secret.." What a drama queen. I can't believe its FINALLY ending. I may catch the finale. I wish so much that he was a crossdresser. That would be something to watch.