PDA

View Full Version : Being intimate en femme?

Phoebe P.
05-07-2011, 10:05 PM
I've read a lot of posts a/b people being intimate with their SO en femme and when done feeling dirty and wanting to shed the clothes etc. I've never felt that way and have no problem with it.

How do you feel about it and why do you think you feel the way you do? Just curious...

Duana
05-07-2011, 10:13 PM
I think it's awesome. And I never feel like shedding the clothes afterwords.

GaleWarning
05-07-2011, 10:45 PM
I agree. It's fun!
And of course, it provides the incentive to keep going!

sissystephanie
05-07-2011, 10:45 PM
I was intimate while enfemme many times with my late wife! We both enjoyed it very much. If I shed the clothes, it was only to put on something more appropiate to sleeping! That is, if I was not already in a nightgown.

Nancie64
05-07-2011, 10:58 PM
Have fun like that all the time. And yes, some of the clothes have to be shed for bed time, but not all of them. That is snuggle time and is very important for the relationship. My SO tells me point blank that she has no urge to be with another female but enjoys spending time with Nancie and sharing these moments. Don't understand why the dirty feeling if it is agreeable by both parties.

wadevikingfan
05-08-2011, 10:02 AM
i was once with a female lover, and she was thinking that i was a woman...she was very bi-curious and vry excited and i was in femme mode..very fun and enjoyable!!

wendy

Being Paige
05-08-2011, 08:24 PM
Although y wife is nort that approving or supportive of my dressing we have been intamate while I have been dressed. I have never shed te clothes afterwards and we have always laid there together cuddling which at times has confused me because of her not being totaly supporting of me!

AnnaCalliope
05-08-2011, 10:14 PM
I know exactly what you mean. I dated a girl named Nikki for a few months and the sex we had while I was en femme was amazing compared to when I was en homme. But once we were done, she refused to sleep next to me unless I stripped down to my panties and would be kinda distant the next day. I must have eventually worn her down, because a few years after we broke up she ended up settling down with a guy who CDed on a regular basis.

shesadvl
05-10-2011, 06:04 AM
I agree. It's fun!
And of course, it provides the incentive to keep going!

if this provides the incentive of keep going why do you stop????? an interesting question i note that a few GG's ask
is it you dont want to be enfemme with us anymore??? or has the novelty worn off...:battingeyelashes:

dont get me wrong i enjoy all facets dressed or not... its loads of fun...

kimdl93
05-10-2011, 09:09 AM
that has never been my experience. I suspect that if one feels "dirty" about what they're wearing (if anything ;) after intimacy, it reflects underlying feelings of self loathing.

Tina B.
05-10-2011, 09:47 AM
I think it would be great if she was into it. But that's a thing that both people have to be comfortable doing. And I could see where a person might want to change back quick if they are insecure dressed in bed with there wife, and being intimate.
Tina B.

KandisTX
05-10-2011, 10:03 AM
I have never felt "dirty" afterwards, and my SO enjoys our intimacy while I'm en femme as much as I do. We have made it an awesome part of our intimate relations so it works for both of us. There is nothing "dirty" about having a healthy sex life and whatever you can do to enhance that good sex life is always a bonus. ;)

Kelli Lovelace
05-10-2011, 11:18 AM
Without giving too many details, I have found that I am a less selfish lover when en femme. I am more aggressive about her needs and desires than my own...I am almost the polar opposite in male mode. My wife was not very comfortable having sex with me en femme at first, but she has grown to really enjoy it. When I am en femme I don't even think about my "climax". Time and time again after she has been pleasured extensively she then has to tell me it's my turn...so I give in.

Jennifer in CO
05-10-2011, 11:26 AM
my wife would only have sex with me enfemm. Not that she wanted a lez relationship, but I was a better lover when not looking like a guy she said once.

JaytoJillian
05-10-2011, 03:55 PM
hmmm, just not interested in that at all.

Kathi Lake
05-10-2011, 05:38 PM
hmmm, just not interested in that at all.Agreed. Same story here.

Kathi

Kaz
05-10-2011, 05:54 PM
Not on my radar. If it happened I really don't know how I would handle it. Well I do actually...

betty1253
05-10-2011, 11:11 PM
It is fantastic when it happens, but it is more of an option for us than an obligation. Sometimes after carefully picking an outfit, putting on my face, and doing the best to be my wife's best friend, to revert to my male self just feels wrong. By the same token, the creativity that can come from love making en-femme can be a beautiful experience.

Phyliss
05-11-2011, 03:31 AM
Afterwards , I "feel" , content , satisfied , at peace , and , more caring of the lady I am with.

Getting "there" is half the fun. The "foreplay" invloved, the "suggestion" the preparation time, the ( dinner / movie ) date, the closeness that leads to "The Final Act".

All of the above done while getting and being fully dressed, (well, until that last part) is a joy, known to those who have "been there, done that"

Jessica S
05-11-2011, 07:24 AM
For me I shed the clothes after the intamcy as not to fall asleep in them and have one of my kids come in the next morning and see dad in a different way.

Ericka2
05-11-2011, 08:15 AM
I can see the reason of why you would feel "dirty" after intimacy, I used to feel like that at the beginning with my present wife, and was because at that time I truly haven't accepted my self as my female side and it felt awful, but with my wife's support I not longer feel like that but I have the best intimacy ever and I know she enjoyed it as well.

Love, Ericka.