PDA

View Full Version : Facial hair

Olesha
09-30-2005, 06:47 PM
I have had a moustache since the early 1970s. My wife, from whom I will shortly be separated, and kids have never seen me without one. It looks kind of odd when I'm dressed.
I have a GG, with whom I've had an on and off affair for 10 years. She is quite relaxed about my dressing and frequently buys me little presents. Last weekend we went shopping together for the first time and she chose and bought me a dress and 2 pairs of knickers. She also chose my first wig.
Next Friday we are going on holiday together to the Canary Islands and I am going to shave my upper lip. Our intention is to spend the days on nudist beaches ( being a girl there might be a little difficult!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ) and our evenings having fun. One, at least, is going to involve her making me up and my wearing my new dress and wig, lingerie and shoes. Will I have the bottle to go out? I doubt it.
Can't wait.
Any other of you girls have longstanding facial hair you'd rather be without?

Billijo49504
10-01-2005, 12:13 AM
A few years ago, I had a big bushy beard long enough to get cought in the second button down on my shirts. Does that qualify? First I used scissors, then hair clippers and then a razor. Be surprized how fast it comes off.

Bernadina
10-01-2005, 12:22 AM
Long before I crossdressed I had a full beard. When I met my first (late) wife, I had a beard and she had never seen me without one. One day I decided to remove it. Similar procedure that BilliJo used.

I came out of the bathroom and my wife was startled at the strange man that was in her house. The only way she knew it was me was that she recognized the bathrobe.

DanaJ
10-01-2005, 06:52 AM
I had a moustache since about 1980. In the mid '90s when I decided I was tired of being afraid and I wanted to start CDing, I shaved it off - boom, gone all at once! A few people questioned why I did it, but I just told them that I was tired of it....

Adrianne
10-01-2005, 06:57 AM
I had a moustache since about 1980. In the mid '90s when I decided I was tired of being afraid and I wanted to start CDing, I shaved it off - boom, gone all at once! A few people questioned why I did it, but I just told them that I was tired of it....

Dana, i was the same i had a moustache from the age of 18 and shaved it off last new years eve. I just said i needed a change.

Adrianne.

CharleneCD
10-01-2005, 09:39 AM
I had a moustache from 1991 until May of this year. shaved it because it didnt look right with the wig and skirt.

uknowhoo
10-01-2005, 01:20 PM
Well, Charlene, wouldn't that depend on the kind of skirt?? :D LOL
Anyway, thanks for sharing the drab pic. It gives us a better appreciation
of your CDing skills. Atta girl!

As for me, I hate shaving, with a passion. As such, I wear a goatee most of the time, and the rest of my face is at least a bit scruffy more often than not. Hmmm, that doesn't sound very femme at all does it? :( I suppose that partially explains why I only most often dress en femme from the neck down only. I do shave completely a coupla times a month on average, i.e. when I know I'll have the opportunity to do the whole 9 yds...wig, make up, etc.

Tammi

MaylinJane
10-01-2005, 09:52 PM
I wore a goatee for about 8 years and had big old Danzig/wolverine sideburns off and on since I was 18. It was when I finially accepted myself as a crossdresser that they went down drain.

May

Olivia
10-02-2005, 01:17 AM
Well, I had a beard and moustache for many years. I shaved both last March and I haven't looked back. Yes, it is a pain in the ass to keep it clean after all those years, but it also looks much better when dressed and it isn't that much of an ordeal I guess. I have gotten so accustomed to being clean shaven that I doubt I'll ever have facial hair again. just my .02 worth girls! Olivia

btw: Post number 400!!! I thought I'd never get here! O

Stormgirl
10-02-2005, 01:21 AM
I like having a beard,makes me look older rather than some boyish baby faced person.

jar
10-03-2005, 11:43 PM
I had a moustache for about 30 years, but it didn't go good with my lipstick. Sure wish I could make that hair grow on the top of my head.
Julie Ann

Bonnie D
10-04-2005, 07:49 AM
I had a moustache ever since I was able to grow one but always kept it trimmed so that my lips were not covered. I had often wanted to shave it off but it became part of my masculine image which hid my feminine side. My wife also really liked my moustache. When I turned 40 I shaved it off, my wife was so upset about it I grew it back a month later. For the short time I was without it I loved how I felt when en femme.

I recently shaved it off again and told my wife that I'm more comfortable without it and that she will just have to accept it. She's been okay about it. Too bad I couldn't tell her the real reason why I don't want a moustache, if I did she would not be okay with it.

Bonnie