PDA

View Full Version : Gifts from SO

gaylegirlify
05-09-2011, 03:14 AM
The 6th May was my birthday and i received a small box from my SO, i opened it and found a pair of lace panties and matching G string, i was over the moon with this gift, her love for me is overwhealming and i let her know how much this meant and how much i love her, she is a very special lady. The panties and G string fit perfectly. Just wanted to share, any one else have similar stories i bet there is.:battingeyelashes:

Danni Renee
05-09-2011, 06:26 AM
My SO sends me a special gift with every package she sends me. Some of the best gifts she sends are jewelry. Being I cannot have my ears pierced, she finds earrings she knows I will like and converts them to clip ons for me. She has sent panties, and night gowns, and so many other articles of clothing. I love getting packages from her!

RachelF
05-09-2011, 07:30 AM
OMG, you are so lucky. My wifes knows about my CDing, I have dressed in front of her, and she tolerates it. But, she is far for really encouraging me to do it. My birthday was almost a month ago, even I gave some ideas about gurly things I would like to have, I received a box with just male things :(

Rachel

Joanie
05-09-2011, 08:23 AM
My wife recently gave me an animal print thong and two pairs of feminine slippers she knows I like. I was so happy as she tolerates my occasional foray into the feminine world but without really wanting to discuss it. Nothing like a gift to make one feel accepted.

Jackiefl
05-09-2011, 09:25 AM
For my birthday my wife gave me a beautiful black dress,numerous pairs of earings,new bracelets,a few necklaces,and a jewelery stand to hold them.She also took my out to dinner to the top rated steak house in so. fla. I am such a lucky person,i love her very much!

betty1253
05-09-2011, 09:31 AM
That is so wonderful. Makes you want to melt.

clare29
05-09-2011, 09:35 AM
My SO has brought me a new wig for my birthday and at christmas my mum brought me a top which was really nice i know im so lucky to have the support of my SO and mum

Laurie Ann
05-09-2011, 09:52 AM
What a wonderful way for her to show her love and acceptance.

joank
05-09-2011, 10:36 AM
I can only wish. I guess being able to dress at home with her is enough. BTW, we do share once in a while.

kimdl93
05-09-2011, 01:05 PM
That's very sweet! You're wife is a doll!