PDA

View Full Version : Flashback

MargaretJ
05-09-2011, 02:29 PM
Some fond memories came to me today. Now and again I will have a mad girly washing day, when I will wash all my bras, panties or some other items, just for the joy of washing them. Well today I decided to wash all my stockings, and I was taken aback when I saw them all hanging up to dry. I had some very strong and vivid memories of when I was a youngster, and seeing stockings hanging up to dry at various households I had been in. I am seriously thinking of putting up a permanent drying line over the bath, it just looks so nice seeing them hanging up to dry.

kimdl93
05-09-2011, 03:18 PM
I know this sounds like a fetish, but I rather enjoy (not sexually) hand washing and hanging my hose out to dry. It's not a flashback in my case, just something I enjoy.

Persephone
05-09-2011, 03:50 PM
Some fond memories came to me today.

Isn't it lovely how we sometimes get the nicest memories that rise up all of a sudden? And sometimes for the most unlikely reasons! Enjoy!

Hugs,
Persephone.

Marissa
05-09-2011, 04:29 PM
It funny to see this topic as just about a week or so I was just telling my daughter about how I wash some items and hang them in the shower..thinking that I need a line across to hang other items..reply "yeah like back in old days when grandma did the same thing"..hmmmm hope she wasn't comparing me to her grandma... :(