PDA

View Full Version : Going out, not such a big deal?

Noortje
05-10-2011, 10:11 AM
Last week I went outside in broad daylight for the first time. I took a short walk in a quiet area. Only one person came close enough to read me, but nothing happened.

The big surprise for me, though, was that it did not feel special at all. I have been dreaming of going outside dressed as a woman for such a long time... I expected to feel over the moon with excitement and elation. To finally do that which I have dreamed of for so long! But it felt like any other time I go outside.

Maybe that's a good thing... It was not a special thing to do. It was just me being me, going out into the world I belong to.

What were your experiences?

kimdl93
05-10-2011, 10:14 AM
mine are quite limited. I dress at home, pretty much full time and I'm "out" to at least 1 neighbor (that I know of). My hope is that one day, I'll be able to go out and it won't be a big deal...that as you say, would be a good thing.

Debra Russell
05-10-2011, 11:05 AM
My first time out I felt free and normal, natural, refreshed !!! but not over the moon with elation... just what it was for me..........Debra

Kate Simmons
05-10-2011, 01:39 PM
If you are being yourself, it never is a big deal--just nice.:)

Tammy V
05-10-2011, 01:42 PM
Sometimes the simple act of going out to a crossdresser, especially one who has not done it much, is very exciting. But at some point you may realize, here I am out, and its not such a big deal after all. Or at least not such a source of excitement.