PDA

View Full Version : Shopping trip and my aunt

Kerigirl2009
05-10-2011, 03:42 PM
I decided today that I wanted to go shopping not for anything sexy just for some new womens socks (ones that I can wear everyday) So off I went to my favorite store KOHLS. Basically they have the styles I prefer and I generally feel comfortable in there whenever I go shopping.
Well my second Aunt is the district manager of this particuliar store. Basically I see her about twice a year at family functions.
We are nearly the same age
So I go in as I have never seen her there during the day and I walk around the first corner and there she is with her clipboard. She noticed me and said HI what are you doing here. I jokingly replied shopping. So I said I better get it done and she let me go. I was also thinking about maybe looking at the panties but I changed my mind due to my aunt.

So I still went and picked out 4 packages of socks all white except 2 which of course are pink and made my way to the checkout. (3rd in line) she comes from behind the jewelry counter and says she is busy I can help you over here so I went to the counter and everything seemed normal we chatted a bit while scanning and I was giving her the money and I saw her sort of change her look a bit (slight look of confusion)
I then realized the jacket I was wearing was actually revealing my tshirt underneath which just happens to be a vneck with colorful flowers and glitter with some jewels you know the kind of shirt a woman would wear. It was like shw was scanning me over noticing that my eyebrows have a slight arch and I had my sunglasses on top of my head (habit) and they are womens glasses.
Ok so if she did notice I guess I just outed myself to my family to purchase some basic socks. I guess I will find out soon when I log on to facebook to see her posts and see if she mentions it in her posts. OOPS but whatever is my thought, Im ready I think. Keri

Anna B
05-10-2011, 03:47 PM
OOPS but whatever is my thought, Im ready I think. Keri

I reckon so Keri. You've given off enough signals. Go with the flow...

Anna x