PDA

View Full Version : Let the countdown begin!

kysmet
09-30-2005, 09:57 PM
So, today marks 14 days on my personal countdown..........

What may I be counting down? Well, you see, in 14 days I will be boarding a plane and flying (which I absolutely do not like) to Toronto, Ontario to spend 10 lovely, beautiful, wonderous, workless days of vacation. I will be visiting my bestest friend in the whole wide world Kathy, you know her here as KathyGG, and Amanda and Cleo. They have many things planned for me to keep my mind off of work and such. It is going to be a blast. Course I intend to turn my phone off so my loving coworkers cannot interrupt this utopia I intend to be in. :D

My vacations of past have not really been so much the vacationing as they have been work outside of work. The last one I took found me at home waiting for the phone to ring so that I could go to work and fix whatever was broken. It was originally supposed to be me, my dad and his girlfriend going to West Virginia for our family reunion. Well, that got cancelled. Before that I found myself taking vacation days to take care of my ex-girlfriend who had been diagnosed with Dissociative Identity Disorder. That in itself is a whole 'nother story as they say. Aaaand the only other one before that was a trip that I took to Toronto, yes I know there's a trend here, back in 2000 to see Toronto for the very first time and to meet Amanda.

A few differences with this trip. I will not answer my phone and if I have to call work I'm charging them consultation fees. hehe. Apparently I will barely have time to breathe with all the things planned as fun. Though I'm not sure how dressing up as a bug is supposed to be fun. (Just kidding Kathy). I've also learned from Kathy that I will get to meet lots of new people and kill.....err make new friends. :evil:

This will also be an opportunity for Ericka to be out a little more than usual. Lately, it has been about once a month that I truly get to dress as Ericka. Course having two female roommates would make one think that I could dress whenever, but alas this is not so. So I am very much looking forward to my vacation and making new friends. Maybe they won't hate me too much. ;)

So, there is my lovely reason for counting the days.

Ericka Jean

Billijo49504
09-30-2005, 11:36 PM
Sounds like you have a fun time planned. I hope it turns out to as great as you hope it will be. Enjoy. :)