PDA

View Full Version : your most feminine day to day apparel

Christie ann
05-12-2011, 11:19 AM
I am getting ready to go out and do a few errands. I am getting dressed in a comfortable pair of capris and a t-shirt. Some days the top is a girls top and some days not. Some days have mascara and others foundation, mascara and lip color. Occasionally I will get the Mary Janes out... but not today.

My question is what is the most outwardly feminine-wear you use on a just normal day? Do you stick with those o-so-comfortable girl jeans or do you flaunt your CDism and go out in a dress?

kimdl93
05-12-2011, 11:26 AM
hmmmm, for casual everyday, I have several tank tops (sleeveless - its hot down here in Houston) and some really cute, linen beach pants that I bought at VS. I usually wear them with sandals (w/2 inch heels). At home, I've got several nice cotton and linen summer (plain and prints) skirts for casual wear as well.

Persephone
05-12-2011, 03:18 PM
Hi Christie Ann.

Depends upon mood, weather, and planned activity. Can be anywhere from shorts and a t-shirt for exercise to a skirt and heels. This time of year it will sometimes be a long maxi-dress and sandals.

Hugs,
Persephone.

sissystephanie
05-12-2011, 04:11 PM
It would depend on where I might be going! Some days ( in this hot weather!) I wear ladies shorts and a tee, other days I may wear a skirt and a tee or other top! It has been too hot to wear a dress, but Stephanie does have some and wears them on occasion!

Janine cd
05-12-2011, 04:42 PM
I usually wear femme jeans and a tee top. If it's really warm out, I'll go with ladies shorts and midriff top.

t-girlxsophie
05-12-2011, 06:37 PM
As I dont get much chance to go out dressed these days.I dress around our house mostly and usually wear pencil skirt with sweater,tights and low heels or in warmer weather ill wear denim skirt and femme t-shirt,of course on lazy days ill sit around in my pjs or nightie.

sportsfan56
05-12-2011, 06:44 PM
I am happy if I can get my girl socks without getting noticed

JohnH
05-12-2011, 07:17 PM
In warm weather I wear denim skirts instead of shorts virtually all the time. I do wear ordinary T shirts however.

Johanna

tamarav
05-12-2011, 07:33 PM
So, day to day apparel. I generally wear jeans, heels, a provocative top, and a boatload of hair. This was today just before going to work...

Eryn
05-12-2011, 08:04 PM
Girl jeans and girl athletic shoes, both of which are pretty much indistinguishable from drab except that they fit better.