PDA

View Full Version : --ADULT--Help with Gaffs or other simular garments

Jean*
10-01-2005, 08:20 AM
First of all, this is my first posting here! I am so excited.

Can anyone give some suggestions about buying (and where to buy) a good gaff or other garment to help keep "a smooth" appearance in front?

I know there are a lot of web sites selling products of this nature. I remember seeing one somewhere that described the garment as having a pouch that you put "willie" in, and then tie him back between your legs to the back of the garment. Is this any good, and if so, where did I see it?

Thanks in advance for any responses.

Wendy me
10-01-2005, 08:25 AM
try this...........www.glamourboutique.com

Deidra Cowen
10-01-2005, 08:26 AM
Edit****GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE...WENDY BEAT ME TO IT!!!****

Welcome to the forum! This is where I buy my gaffs....they work pretty well. One girl here in atlanta uses these and tapes up also. I have not tryied taping. If i am wearing tight jeans I actually wear two gaffs over each other to hide my 'boy gear.' :eek:

Glamour Boutique (http://www.glamourboutique.com/bodyshape/index.html)

Jean*
10-06-2005, 06:27 PM
Thanks for the suggestion.

Star
10-06-2005, 07:14 PM
jean,
I use tape to create a very femme contour with a deep tight tuck. Then all that's needed is a pair of panties.....tape works best!!!
love

Blush
10-20-2005, 11:27 PM
jean,
I use tape to create a very femme contour with a deep tight tuck. Then all that's needed is a pair of panties.....tape works best!!!
love

But doesn't that hurt to remove? *Cringes at the thought*

Marlena Dahlstrom
10-21-2005, 02:37 AM
But doesn't that hurt to remove? *Cringes at the thought*

Well if you use duct tape you'll be a very unhappy girl. But there are medical tapes (available at the drugstore) that's intended to come off easily.

pamcd3
10-23-2005, 01:07 AM
I just bought myself a v-string & said that's all she wrote. Love the string, makes me feel so gooooooooooood.