PDA

View Full Version : Some exciting news I wanted to share!

Raynefall
05-13-2011, 05:21 PM
So me and my SO moved out to Missouri to take care of her mom who had recently gotten sick. We moved in to her house to help take care of her if she needed help with anything. Well she has been feeling better now for a little while and is now thinking about her financial situation. So she is going to be moving somewhere cheaper for a little while so she can get caught up. Meaning my SO and I now get to share the house together alone. Which also means more time for dressing! ^_^ I am so excited. This may also be the perfect chance to tell my SO about it. I am just so happy with the way things are going now and thought I would share with the community. Hopefully my next thread will contain the play-by-play of how my coming out was successful! But I am content for the moment. ^_^

RebeccaJ
05-13-2011, 05:44 PM
Good for you Raynefall (love the name!!).....hope all goes well with telling your SO which I highly reccomend.

prettytoes
05-13-2011, 05:50 PM
Glad to hear it! Better to tell her than to have her find out "the hard way". I know because that is how my wife found out. Things are great now (our relationship has never been stronger),but it was a short stretch with a really bumpy ride! Sounds like you feel she will take it well. I am much happier, and sleep much better at night now that I can be myself. Good luck!

Raynefall
05-13-2011, 05:56 PM
Good for you Raynefall (love the name!!).....hope all goes well with telling your SO which I highly reccomend.

Thank you! I have always loved the name Rayne and I thought that Raynefall sounded cute. Lol.

Glad to hear it! Better to tell her than to have her find out "the hard way". I know because that is how my wife found out. Things are great now (our relationship has never been stronger),but it was a short stretch with a really bumpy ride! Sounds like you feel she will take it well. I am much happier, and sleep much better at night now that I can be myself. Good luck!

Thank you as well. I have a feeling that she will. It's just the thought in the back of my mind that yells "she will hate you forever and break up with you" that stops me. But if I don't get it out soon I think I might implode. Lol.

Stephenie S
05-13-2011, 06:52 PM
I am confused.

How does giving you her house and moving somewhere else become cheaper for your MIL?

Wouldn't it be better for you to swallow your selfish desires to crossdress and keep your MIL at home? Surely it would be less expensive for all involved.

Stephie

Raynefall
05-13-2011, 08:32 PM
Nope. We will be taking over all the payments here and she is moving to an assisted living where she gets everything for only $200. It is her own choice so she can save up money and take care of bills. She wants us to stay here so when she gets caught back up she can move back in and we will move out. So it has nothing to do with my desires. That's just a perk that comes along with it. Lol.

Wendy_Marie
05-13-2011, 08:47 PM
Congrats from another Missouri Gal...are you anywhere near Springfield?

busker
05-13-2011, 11:03 PM
So me and my SO moved out to Missouri to take care of her mom who had recently gotten sick. We moved in to her house to help take care of her if she needed help with anything. Well she has been feeling better now for a little while and is now thinking about her financial situation. So she is going to be moving somewhere cheaper for a little while so she can get caught up. Meaning my SO and I now get to share the house together alone. Which also means more time for dressing! ^_^ I am so excited. This may also be the perfect chance to tell my SO about it. I am just so happy with the way things are going now and thought I would share with the community. Hopefully my next thread will contain the play-by-play of how my coming out was successful! But I am content for the moment. ^_^

Just as a precaution that your SO is going to be thrilled about your CDing, make certain that she is not still concerned about her mother. You really don't want to present her with something that will add a burden to her possibly overflowing feelings for her mother's wellbeing. Even is she isn't saying anything, read her moods a bit before springing any news on her. It could have a great impact on how she receives YOUR news and may present a tipping point. Tread lightly at this point.

Alice B
05-13-2011, 11:33 PM
Sounds good. Does your SO have any idea about your dressing?

Raynefall
05-14-2011, 02:00 PM
Congrats from another Missouri Gal...are you anywhere near Springfield?

No I'm not. I am a little bit outside Jeff City. Closer to California.

Just as a precaution that your SO is going to be thrilled about your CDing, make certain that she is not still concerned about her mother. You really don't want to present her with something that will add a burden to her possibly overflowing feelings for her mother's wellbeing. Even is she isn't saying anything, read her moods a bit before springing any news on her. It could have a great impact on how she receives YOUR news and may present a tipping point. Tread lightly at this point.

Oh I know she isn't concerned. Everything is alright and we talk about anything bugging us. She isn't worried though because she knows her mom and can tell she is fine. But thanks for your concern about me telling her if the situation was that way. It means a lot.

Sounds good. Does your SO have any idea about your dressing?

As of now she doesn't. But very soon I will tell her. Shouldn't be too bad of a reaction. She might even get a thrill out of it seeing as how she loves to do people's eyes and hair. Lol. I am still wary but the more I think about it the more I think it will be positive.

boardpuppy
05-14-2011, 02:12 PM
Congrats from another Mo. girl. I'm about an hour from Jef City, the other way but if schedules mess how about coffee.

Raynefall
05-14-2011, 02:33 PM
That would be nice. Unfortunately I am just starting a new job at the lake and will have my schedule changing around a lot. So it's going to be difficult for a little bit.

Wendy_Marie
05-14-2011, 03:06 PM
I know exactly where california Missouri is although its been a good while since I have been up there I do get to the Jefferson City Columbia area frequently. Welcome to Missouri and I hope you get settled in.