PDA

View Full Version : Back in the Game

windycissy
05-13-2011, 11:07 PM
After a long winter, I finally got back out on the tennis court as you-know-who...this guy I play with is a good athlete and I really like that he treats me as an equal and shows me no mercy out there, after he beat me in a close match today he confessed that he plays a little harder because who wants to lose to a guy in a dress? I love playing in my little white tennis dress, it's like running around outdoors in lingerie and sneakers :o

AllieSF
05-14-2011, 02:31 AM
Looking like a real tennis pro! Where is the pink tennis jacket??

Danni Renee
05-14-2011, 06:22 AM
It looks like you were having a lot of fun! Enjoy the great weather!

wadevikingfan
05-14-2011, 09:13 AM
you look great in that little tennis dress...you really pull it off girlfreind!!!

wendy

windycissy
05-14-2011, 11:57 AM
Looking like a real tennis pro! Where is the pink tennis jacket??

Here ya go, my pink hoodie and tennis bag, wore this to Peet's for coffee and a chocolate croissant before we played, turned some heads!

StarrOfDelite
05-14-2011, 01:39 PM
You look fabulous. I'd love to play tennis in something sexy, either culotte or dress, but have had terrible problems keeping my wig straight, and keeping my makeup from caking and running when doing other sports, and have just assumed that tennis was out of the question. How do you manage it?

AllieSF
05-14-2011, 03:14 PM
Great outfit combo for a great sports date! Thanks for sharing.

windycissy
05-14-2011, 03:22 PM
You look fabulous. I'd love to play tennis in something sexy, either culotte or dress, but have had terrible problems keeping my wig straight, and keeping my makeup from caking and running when doing other sports, and have just assumed that tennis was out of the question. How do you manage it?

Try going with very little makeup, just foundation, eyeliner and lip gloss...I have a short, easy-care synthetic wig which works for me when it's not too hot out, I always try to play early in the morning in the summer.

anonymousinmaryland
05-14-2011, 07:34 PM
I am happy for you. Oh, great line, about losing to a guy in a dress. FAULT.

StarrOfDelite
05-15-2011, 12:12 PM
Try going with very little makeup, just foundation, eyeliner and lip gloss...I have a short, easy-care synthetic wig which works for me when it's not too hot out, I always try to play early in the morning in the summer.

Thanks, I'll try to cut down on the make-up, which for me will be difficult.

kimdl93
05-15-2011, 11:39 PM
you look like a girl in a dress to me - which probably brought out his Testostersone more than he'd care to admit!

windycissy
05-18-2011, 09:12 AM
I challenged my buddy to a rematch on Friday: same time, same place, same dress...he just accepted, game on!

Claire Cook
05-18-2011, 09:27 AM
I challenged my buddy to a rematch on Friday: same time, same place, same dress...he just accepted, game on!

You may just start a trend! I stopped playing tennis years ago, but am taking up golf again. I wonder how my buddies would react to playing with a dude in a dress??

AKAMichelle
05-18-2011, 10:41 AM
I just want to know when you are going to start wearing some of Serena's designer outfits? :D

windycissy
05-18-2011, 11:12 AM
I just want to know when you are going to start wearing some of Serena's designer outfits? :D

Ha! It's "game on" not "dream on" sister...I got my Adidas tennis dress on sale at the outlets, and there's a layer like spanks under there to smooth me out, that's the only reason that dress makes me look like a girl!

windycissy
05-20-2011, 12:00 PM
We played again this morning, and I gave him all he could handle before he snuffed me 7-5, 6-4. One of the things I love about playing tennis as a woman is that once I get into the match, I'm so "in the moment" that I actually forget who I am...except for when I see my shadow with my dress fluttering in the breeze, I smile and say to myself, "this is so cool!" He took this picture of me right after the match, bedraggled but happy :)

Cynthia Anne
05-20-2011, 07:06 PM
Girl you're having too much fun! But Windy you sure look nice out there! Hugs!

AllieSF
05-20-2011, 10:06 PM
Way to go Cissy. I know that feeling of looking down at your shadow and seeing the outline of the frilly dress. My my avatar is my shadow (in a tennis skort) on the green tennis court after one of our matches last year. Brings back great memories.