PDA

View Full Version : i have one more ?

lori m crawford
05-14-2011, 05:28 PM
i read a lot about going out dressed but your voice wood give you a way but have you listen to a lot of older women they have a voice mor like a man to some wer in be teen i look like a gg but i talk like a man but i am male but i talk like gg some just higher or lower voices i dont think it madders if you dress as one an blend in no body wood know maby a women but not a man say your 45-50 an dress as one or 45-50 an tryed to look 20-30 i cood it if dress an look you age it dont matter i thank:)

Danni Renee
05-14-2011, 09:03 PM
My voice is one of my biggest concerns about going out dressed. I just do not think my voice will ever pass (not that I think my body will ever pass either). But I agree about the voice changing over age so maybe I am making more of it than I should. It is something to think about.

sissystephanie
05-14-2011, 10:16 PM
When I went out as Stephanie in years past, I rarely talked if I could avoid doing so! My voice is very definitely masculine, and I am not able to change it in any good degree!! Now that my wife has passed on, I still go out dressed as Stephanie but with no wig or makeup!! So I am just a guy in a skirt and blouse, or whatever! So no need to hide my voice!! The amazing thing is that if you are dressed decently, most people don't care what you are wearing. I occasionaly get second looks when I am out, but comments are very rare, in fact almost nonexistant!!

Stephenie S
05-15-2011, 02:21 AM
To me, it's kinda sad that most crossdressers think they cannot change their voice.

You can't change your size or your shape. You can't change the size of your hands and feet. You can't change the width of your shoulders, You can't change your hight. You can't change your lack of hips and butt.

But you CAN change your voice. Really. If you put half the effort into your voice that you put into your dressing you could make a huge difference.

Can you play the violin? Can you speak French? No? But you COULD play the violin and you COULD speak French if you practiced. Changing your voice is JUST the same. Practice.

Women aren't born talking that way. They LEARN to talk that way by listening to their mothers and friends. They LEARN it. So can you. Honest.

Stephie