PDA

View Full Version : Home Finely

Alice Green
05-14-2011, 10:38 PM
So here is the story, I go to school pretty far away from home, and when I left home to start the spring semester I thought I packed something I could wear. Well I go there and found that just because I thought I packed something away doesn't mean I did:sad: So I got home today and finally have time to myself and have worn everything I've got in my collection. It's funny I didn't think I'd miss it as much as I did, until I finally put something on. It felt like a part of me that was missing was back like I lost something and didn't really appreciate it until I had it back.
Just a strange story I felt like sharing.

Danni Renee
05-14-2011, 11:03 PM
I know the feeling. I have had to leave several times, going to places I could not bring anything with me. When I would get back it was such a wonderful feeling to be able to dress again in my favorite things. It was really was like a part of me was missing.

eluuzion
05-15-2011, 01:40 AM
I can relate. I used to be a road warrior. Every Sunday was another flight to another week in another city. I had a "CD briefcase" that I would always take with me. One trip was a little more hurried than the usual race to the airport and I had to leave that briefcase behind.

It was not the first time I left behind something I intended to take with me on a trip. When you travel for a living, creativity is a part of the job that comes into play in those circumstances. So the first night when I returned to my hotel room, I did the right thing...

I made a bra out of a clean pair of my brief style underwear. I made a straight, one piece jumper out of one of the oversized pillow cases on my bed. It sounds pretty bizarre, but you would be impressed if you could have seen them...:D

creativity can make up for the uncomfortable results produced by a poor memory.:heehee::love: